Name 1 habit that you simply cant shake in Terraria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shift clicking items when a chest is open. GODDAMN MUSCLE MEMORY!

That really needs to be an option: Shift click = Trash/ Shift Click = Go to chest/inventory.

For me, it's that on every world I've ever done - (after figuring out about the respective items, duh) - I MUST get a grappling hook going Pre-Hardmode. I actually go out of my way to look for gems just to make a grappling hook.

Post-Hardmode I go for a swanky set of wings. Always. Every character always ends up with Harpy wings/Angel wings in the end simply because they're so easy to make. I could actually be going up there with my garbage Molten Armor, being absolutely demolished by those :red:ing Wyverns and their Harpy backups.

TL;DR - Grappling hooks and Wings are good. Very good.

After makeing my Medium sized world hardmode I allways crate another small one as a 'trash' world or 'raid' world as I call it, but at the begining I go to find the Dungeon and see how far i can get down while being chased by the skeletron heads...
:cool: And I allways get half way down!

I must kill every animal on screen for some reason. Sometimes I will chase birds halfway across the map just to kill them.

Reactions: OFF
I still keep at least a 2 dozen hardmode weapons of various kinds at all times. Including all 5 dungeon chest items. There's also a Snowman Cannon, Death Sickle, Terra Blade, and some other unused stuff in there.

On another note, am I the only person who carries around a few different-class items as sidearms? I do this with the Rainbow Gun.

My hotbar needs to be arranged in a very specific order, just like in Minecraft. Dang OCD...

I know how you feel, I do the same thing.

The order of mine (in Terraria) is Terra Blade, Rainbow Rod, Chain Gun, Spectre Hamaxe, Shroomite Digging Claw, empty, empty, empty, Magic Mirror and then Christmas Hook.
[DOUBLEPOST=1431917810,1431917430][/DOUBLEPOST]
On another note, am I the only person who carries around a few different-class items as sidearms? I do this with the Rainbow Gun.

No, you're not. I do that as well. I just cannot choose a class...

I have the Terra Blade (Melee), Rainbow Rod (Mage), Chain Gun/Pulse Bow (Ranger) and Raven Staff/Staff of the Frost Hydra (Summoner)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom