Name 1 habit that you simply cant shake in Terraria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always nake hallow around my house after beating the wall of flesh before doing anything else. ALWAYS

Whenever I defeat skellytron, I immediately go into the dungeon. I also will keep everything I find, and never use potions. I also very, very rarely go fishing. I never made potions.

All my houses must follow a strict code of what they're made of.

Dynasty Wood for blocks.

Shade/Ebonwood for the door and furniture.

Boreal Wood for walls.

Normal Wood is used as a placeholder until I get the first Travelling Merchant, then I tear everything down and build it using Dynasty Wood. Dynasty Wood can also be used on the furniture, but I prefer Shade/Ebonwood just a bit more. However, no house I make can be without Boreal walls. I refuse to build a base until I locate a Snow Biome.

Last edited:
I always try to make my buildings both practical and good-looking. In the end it ends up as neither, but I never learn from my mistakes.

If it's my house, you better believe there's going to be a lot of friggin glass
Who needs a heavy work bench, armor or a slightly better weapon or pickaxe? I need that iron/lead for a kiln!

I'm more than aware of it. I just tend to misplace them so I started carrying about ten of them at once so that I don't have to worry about them as much, and also so I have an inventory slot for safes to stack back into once I pick them back up.

I've lost my safes 3-4 times. I think I finally got that habit out of my system.

Well... until I play drunk again. :p

I always design how my characters look before actually using them.
Like, vanity and dyes. Don't actually use the items as anything other than vanity, though.

I get rid of those pesky grass spots under the surface of the top layer of dirt. They look out of place and make me go insane if I don't destroy them!

I go to a chest and click on quick stack, even though i KNOW there is nothing that will stack into it. For instance, I will have chests set aside for gear that I am collecting. These items don't stack at all, yet I still go to the room that chest is in, open it up, and click on quick stack. Why do I do this?!

Why lamp posts?
I couldn't find anything else that would stay permanently lit. Torches won't work underwater (pre-hardmode), glow sticks work but won't stay indefinitely. Lamp posts can glow underwater and will stay there, they won't disappear like glow sticks.

Reactions: Azu
I always have my sword in my 1st slot, my ranged item in my 2nd slot, and my pick always is in my 3rd slot. Or I screw everything up.
i have a similar habit. sword in first, pick in 2nd, axe in 3rd, hammer in 4th. and magic mirror in last

I go to a chest and click on quick stack, even though i KNOW there is nothing that will stack into it. For instance, I will have chests set aside for gear that I am collecting. These items don't stack at all, yet I still go to the room that chest is in, open it up, and click on quick stack. Why do I do this?!
I'll do this to, and sometimes I'll even click quick stack in an empty chest...

I literally dump any and every single item I find in any one of my thousands of chests.

I never throw out anything, ever since I obtained a Broken Hero Sword and threw that away Dx

I prettymuch always make a dash to the dungeon when I start a new character to see if there's a water bolt in any of the surface bookshelves. It's all too common that my first death in a world is from the dungeon guardian because my search takes me too deep, But it's so worth it to get such a powerful spell so early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom