Name 1 habit that you simply cant shake in Terraria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One way or another, a bit into the game, i just cheat.
like using gameiki or a server with all of the items/weapons and stuff on it.
the farthest i have gotten legit is probably cobalt armor.

I always manually put all my stuff into chests, instead of using quick stack. They become so crowded and it's always a pain reorganizing them

I always, always, go melee for a while until switching to whatever suits my fancy sometime during early hardmode. Oh, and I always have to have wings, an obsidian/ankh shield, and some sort of speed boots in my accessory slot.

I have to separate block groups in the ground. Like a patch of clay can't be mixed with stone, or exist at all (it doesn't meld well with other blocks...), then I have to fill in the stupid hole I just made.

Think I'm spent more time playing this game as a Landscape Sim than anything. >_>

I have to separate block groups in the ground. Like a patch of clay can't be mixed with stone, or exist at all (it doesn't meld well with other blocks...), then I have to fill in the stupid hole I just made.

Think I'm spent more time playing this game as a Landscape Sim than anything. >_>
Yes, yes, yes. Alllllll the time. I'm a slow player to begin with, but with having to fix the ground every screen it just gets stupid slow.

In early game all those stone and copper pieces on the surface. :sigh:

when I'm building, I leave a lot of items that I'm not using in the actual build in the inventory, after a while my inventory gets full of stuff

I almost always flatten out a section of land right next to my house (which I usually build underground right next to the hellevator), for tree farming. I don't really like to make mid-air tree farms, I know I could probably fit more trees on a smaller spot of land, but I just like having a nice flat field I guess.

I use lots of wood platforms, I usually use wood walls for the house, so I'll need lots of wood! I also just enjoy having a good portion of the center of the world be a nice flat space of land where I can keep planting and re-planting trees to keep an infinite supply of wood.

I need to make every tier of armor in my world (except the counterpart like cooper/tin), and i always defeat king slime after entering harmode, idk why

I have a habit of always puting the hook at the hotbar then the magic mirror next to it on the last 2 slots
[DOUBLEPOST=1430722081,1430722019][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have chests for different things such as: Armor, Vanity, Weapons, Ammo, Blocks, Accessories. Im pretty OCD :D
me too OCD but not too crazy with it

I have a habit of always puting the hook at the hotbar then the magic mirror next to it on the last 2 slots

You do realize that the E key uses the grappling hook regardless of what your current Hotbar selection is, right?

Putting the Grappling Hook on the hotbar is essentially a waste of a hotbar slot and is slower to select the hotkey and then click rather than just hitting E and getting an immediate response right there and then.

I usually put my grappling hook right next to my current minion summon on the bottom row of my inventory, tucked out-of-the-way.

I dig out the 3 blocks I spawn on and replace them with wood or something to mark the maps spawn point, sometimes even adding to it and turning that marking into an anti zombie fortress.
Like this~ The campfire is on the original 3 blocks of wood I put down to mark spawn.
zQnNB8o.jpg

Last edited:
yes i know but i changed the E to open the inventory menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom