tAPI Nanotech Mod (Released!) [Help needed]

Should I continue working on this mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok accessories and boss are for next update, [because I need to learn how to make accessories lol], but I have some cool looking weapons and armor, and a tile sheet for background possibly, I will PM you with them :D

No just been busy
I see the banner in your signature! Just a little recommendation: Dont use the ore sheet, or just make it smaller, and make "I support Nanotech mod" a little easier to read. Nice job though thanks!

Last edited:
If you need some help with spriting, I can gladly help! I can see that you animated the starbound armour with MS Paint or something like that. You can send me the sprite outlines and i can help. EDIT: I can also test it if you'd like :)

If you need some help with spriting, I can gladly help! I can see that you animated the starbound armour with MS Paint or something like that. You can send me the sprite outlines and i can help. EDIT: I can also test it if you'd like :)
Yes! Finnaly a spriter who also does armor! Do you also do the animations?

EDIT: Thanks for the continous support everyone! 286 downloads and counting! I bet with my new helpers I can release a big update in about 30 days or so :)

Last edited:
I will get the banner ready at that update because I really want that boss on the Banner for them to think it's a hardcore mod banner

Back
Top Bottom