1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

tAPI Nanotech Mod (Released!) [Help needed]

Discussion in 'Released' started by Pixelated Junior XII, Mar 17, 2015.

?

Should I continue working on this mod?

Poll closed Apr 23, 2015.
  1. Yes

82.8%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. If you plan to make it better

17.2%
  1. Um where did you come from? I dont know you. And the mod is only dead FOR NOW, I will continue work later on, probably no-one will care by then though.

2. Stuxnet

Stuxnet Pixel Pirate

... Remember?

StarboundHelmet.png StarboundHelmet1.png

3. DivermanSam

DivermanSam Golem

Everybody likes this.
  4. Everybody

Everybody Spazmatism

Is this from your mod?

5. DivermanSam

DivermanSam Golem

Well yes, its BrutalLama's (My mod's) Demon Blood Helmet. If you guys want some custom sprites, you don't have to steal others. Try asking them first.

Everybody likes this.
  6. Everybody

Everybody Spazmatism

I have no affiliation with this mod whatsoever, set aside the fact I helped him with some debuff code.

7. DivermanSam

DivermanSam Golem

Oh I know, I was just stating it in general.

plasmaton and Everybody like this.
  8. I got that sprite from a friend. I had someone who gave me some sprites early in development, sorry, I'll have to change it when I start working on this mod again...

DivermanSam likes this.
  9. Red Devil

Red Devil Golem

What do the Nano bars do?

10. Absolutely nothing... they'll be used in several recipes once i can get the nano ore to spawn. However because of 1.3, unless someone takes over, this mod is somewhat dead.

11. RushOfCold

RushOfCold Spazmatism

-----------------------------------------------
    R.I.P.
    Nanotech Mod
    2015 - 2015
    ----------------------------------------------​

Eli10293 likes this.
  12. Stuxnet

Stuxnet Pixel Pirate

It's been nice spriting for you... By the way, I am Gigabit, I changed my name for some reason I dont know.

13. I will always miss making this mod... thank you all who helped! Gigabit, you were a great help in helping to make the ((big update)) that was never released. Divermansam helped with upgrading my horrible sprites, I thank him for that. 2015 - 2015 lol. Thanks everyone!

14. jomax23

jomax23 Skeletron Prime

What about me?
    Pixelated Junior?

15. Thank you too. I would laugh if someone actually thought the current version of this mod is "fun"