tAPI Necropolis Mod

ec073384a4342ce3b84b5d99b623c52b.png

Beautiful.

How do I get leather strips in a crimson world? I would assume they use leather, but seeing as that's not available on a crimson world, I'm not sure what to do...

*snip*
This happens when I use the harpy effigy. Is there a condition that crashes the game when not met?
Just a small code error. Fixed. Also fixed maggot wand that had the same error.
Yeah, by a lot.... it's not that easy to get.
I've upped the drop rate for the pelts, you shouldn't have too much trouble getting them now.

Also the hamaxes (axe power was a decimal place low for axe power) has been fixed.
I have updated the OP download links with these fixes...actually I'll put up the changelog from v1.0.0 to v1.0.5 right now so everyone can track the changes and fixes.
Here is a link to the new download for those reading this:
DOWNLOAD LINK V1.0.5a

Last edited:
where and when are we supposed to encounter these wolves? i have yet to find one...

also, some weird stuff:
-corrupt snowman in crimson snow biome.
-other stuff i noticed but don't remember, will adress whenever i re-encounter it or just remember...

er1.jpg

Hello, this has happened a couple of times earlier. Once while fighting EoW and once while digging a hellevator.
Using tAPI 14a and NECRO 1.0.5a. No other mods loaded. Thanks and keep up the good work.
EDIT: Happened again after I hit Save and Exit.

Last edited:
Hey Zoodletec and Sapharan, it looks like the vast majority of the crafting materials in your mod are not tagged as "material", meaning that while I can craft using them, I can't ask the Guide what I can make with it. This includes Fish Bones, Wolf Pelts, and many, many other things. Could you please deal with this? It's reaaaaally annoying not having any idea what to do with the things that are being dropped by bosses and such.

Hey guys,so i was using this mod on Tapi server.and after playing a while i killed a rotten mole and this exception popped up in console window and crashed the server.

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: No key "Necro:RottenMoleGore1" found
at TAPI.WrapperDictionary`2.get_Item( key)
at Necro.RottenMole.PostNPCLoot()
at TAPI.Hooks.Call(System.Action[] ts)
at Terraria.NPC.NPCLoot()
at Terraria.NPC.checkDead()
at Terraria.NPC.StrikeNPC(System.Int32 Damage, System.Single knockBack, System.Int32 hitDirection, System.Boolean crit = False, System.Boolean noEffect = False, System.Single critMult = 2)
at Terraria.MessageBuffer.GetData(System.Int32 start, System.Int32 length)
at Terraria.NetMessage.CheckBytes(System.Int32 i = 256)
at Terraria.Netplay.ServerLoop(System.Object threadContext)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(System.Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

Edit:I have tried restarting server,restarting tapi,reinstalling mod,redownloading and installing it again.that didnt fixed the issue.Using Tapi r14a and v1.0.5a version of Necropolis.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom