tAPI Necropolis Mod

is the serpent chest plate supposed to be in game because i had a Armour on and i loaded up the world now serpent chest plate . 800 DEFENSE !
also serpent graves 40 defense! please tell me if this is meant to happen randomly for fortunate players. because nothing does over 1 damage.

O.P.

I FOUND THE BUG!
In MPlayer.cs there's these lines:

Code:
public override void Save(BinBuffer bb)
        {
            base.Save(bb);

bb.Write((byte)((player.HasBuff("Necro:FlyingBetta") != -1 ? 1 : 0)));
            bb.Write((byte)((player.HasBuff("Necro:Skully") != -1 ? 1 : 0)));
            bb.Write((byte)((player.HasBuff("Necro:NaughtyCupid") != -1 ? 1 : 0)));
            bb.Write((byte)((player.HasBuff("Necro:SpaceInvader") != -1 ? 1 : 0)));
            bb.Write((byte)((player.HasBuff("Necro:CopterZombie") != -1 ? 1 : 0)));
        }

public override void Load(BinBuffer bb)
        {
            base.Load(bb);

try
            {
                byte state = bb.ReadByte();

if ((state & 1) != 0) // has FlyingKoi buff
                    MWorld.OnLoadQueue.Enqueue(() =>
                    {
                        //NewProjectile(Vector2 pos, Vector2 vel, string Name, int Damage, float Knockback, int Owner = 255, float ai0 = 0f, float ai1 = 0f)
                        Projectile.NewProjectile(player.Centre, Vector2.Zero, "Necro:FlyingBetta", 79, 0.1f, player.whoAmI, 0f, 0f);
                    });

if ((state & 2) != 0) // has Skully buff
                    {
                        Projectile.NewProjectile(player.Centre, Vector2.Zero, "Necro:Skully", 79, 0.1f, player.whoAmI, 0f, 0f);
                    });

if ((state & 3) != 0) // has Cupid buff
                    {
                        Projectile.NewProjectile(player.Centre, Vector2.Zero, "Necro:NaughtyCupid", 79, 0.1f, player.whoAmI, 0f, 0f);
                    });

if ((state & 4) != 0) // has UFO buff
                    {
                        Projectile.NewProjectile(player.Centre, Vector2.Zero, "Necro:SpaceInvader", 79, 0.1f, player.whoAmI, 0f, 0f);
                    });

if ((state & 5) != 0) // has Zombie buff
                    {
                        Projectile.NewProjectile(player.Centre, Vector2.Zero, "Necro:CopterZombie", 79, 0.1f, player.whoAmI, 0f, 0f);
                    });
            }
            catch { }
        }
there's still "Necro:FlyingBetta"

That's what caused me to crash player in the first place in my earlier cases! It's still there and causing bugs!

Man with this mod... what is a pirate invasion?

I summoned the pirates but enemies from this mod just keep overwriting them... The whole issue with enemies spawning near towns seems to be the case with this mod aswell, mod enemies need to stop overwriting event enemies too.
Actually has nothing to do with overwriting anything =p It was from a padding code I was using because I was planning to add custom mobs to the vanilla invasions in the next update to make spawning room. But it's become more trouble then it's worth. So were going to just stick with adding new invasions and I've taken out WIP code. The spawn rates of the invasions are back to normal now. Also all the mobs I added have spawn code to preventing them from spawning when town npc's are on screen with the player
(1 town npc = 25% chance mobs won't spawn, 2 town npc's = 50% chance mobs won't spawn, and 3 or more town npc's = mobs won't spawn). The mobs Sapharan made didn't have this check so I added them to everything but slimes.

Killing rotten mole causes crash.
pls nerf mole it crashes ur game.
I dont know why noone noticed it, i tried without mods and still crash,
It's a MP problem which hopefully fixed now. But it still needs testing.

I think you forgot to add some details to the necromancer helmets. I'm checking over the necromancer feathers in the guide's crafting menu and it says I can make multiple different necromancer helmets each with different defence values ranging from 3 to 7. Shouldn't there be some kind of bonus or something to pick one over the other, otherwise you may as well just pick the one with 7 defence every time. That said there could be an unwritten bonus for all I know but these things cost 25 necro harpie feathers each and I may need those for the maggot consumable and the sanguinaire bars.

You're right in a sense, I just had to fix some of the tooltips. The bonus effects are coded just that the text wasn't showing. Now the bonuses show when you highlight the armor in-game ;]

I would do that, but I sorta like him. (also, it's just wrong)
I already have enough rooms for the Party Girl anyway.
It's a problem with tAPI. That's why you also have double the chefs (which are not from the Necropolis mod). It can happen with any mod townNPC in any mod ATM. Hopefully this gets fixed in future tAPI updates.

is the serpent chest plate supposed to be in game because i had a Armour on and i loaded up the world now serpent chest plate . 800 DEFENSE !
also serpent graves 40 defense! please tell me if this is meant to happen randomly for fortunate players. because nothing does over 1 damage.
O.P.
You must still have it from an early version of the mod. It became inaccessible and became a testing armor set. You probably had it from before and it took on the crazy stats it has now when you shouldn't be able to have it. I'm going to take it out for now till HM content comes just to be sure.

So every one else here is one more pre-HM release.
Containing these fixes as well as fixes to MP crashes. Keep in mind hasn't been MP tested yet so still might have some other changes to make before it works just like a single player game. I know you guys will alert me swiftly if you find more bugs in MP ;]
Infected Muska Mage attack nerfed and spawn set to after player has over 200HP
Crimson Snowman enemy added.
Also added were Mammoth, Ice Mammoth, and Magma Mammoth pre-HM enemies and tusk shield accessories.
MammothTuskShield.png
mammoth1.png
FrozenTuskShield.png
IceMammoth-1.png
MagmaTuskShield.png
MagmaMammoth-1.png

Necropolis v1.0.6 is now released you can get it here: DOWNLOAD LINK or from the OP which has been updated.
As always enjoy =D
Were going to be hard at work on HM for a while longer. So far 4 new HM bosses have been confirmed so far ;]

It's a problem with tAPI. That's why you also have double the chefs (which are not from the Necropolis mod). It can happen with any mod townNPC in any mod ATM. Hopefully this gets fixed in future tAPI updates.
I hope it gets fixed it too. The chefs were from the Thorium Mod, so I know that.

I now started the game and I find the candy worm to be annoying by having them spawn as you now start the game, they kill you all the time and at nights.

I now started the game and I find the candy worm to be annoying by having them spawn as you now start the game, they kill you all the time and at nights.
Oh. That wasn't suppose to even be there xD don't worry, it won't spawn anymore, since it should spawn only on terraria christmas.

Is the rocket helmet seriously meant to be a pre hard mode item because I'm up to clorophyte gear and and still using it since the damage and crit increase is greater than hallowed helmets or ice or any tier before that, in this mod or any of the others on the forum.

I'd also like to ask if anyone has managed to complete a frost moon or pumpkin moon with this mod because half the spawns are taken up by mod creatures so I always run out of time.

Last edited:
Is the rocket helmet seriously meant to be a pre hard mode item because I'm up to clorophyte gear and and still using it since the damage and crit increase is greater than hallowed helmets or ice or any tier before that, in this mod or any of the others on the forum.

I'd also like to ask if anyone has managed to complete a frost moon or pumpkin moon with this mod because half the spawns are taken up by mod creatures so I always run out of time.
You have to deal with it, if you want to play this mod. This is the main reason why i stopped using it.

Back
Top Bottom