PS4 Need help to recover my old world

Arrownite381

Terrarian
Hi so I just moved out of my parents house and got myself my own ps4. I used to have a ps4 at my parents but I couldn't bring because of my little sisters.

So before I left I cloud saved my terraria and haven't played in months. When I tried to recover it using the cloud save it says. DOWNLOAD YOUR PREVIOUS-GEN WORLD FROM THE CLOUD?. THEN PROCEEDS TO ANOTHER MENU SAYING. NO CHARACTER AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD?? is there a way to fix this?

Hi so I just moved out of my parents house and got myself my own ps4. I used to have a ps4 at my parents but I couldn't bring because of my little sisters.

So before I left I cloud saved my terraria and haven't played in months. When I tried to recover it using the cloud save it says. DOWNLOAD YOUR PREVIOUS-GEN WORLD FROM THE CLOUD?. THEN PROCEEDS TO ANOTHER MENU SAYING. NO CHARACTER AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD?? is there a way to fix this?
Hi there @Arrownite381, a couple of things to try that may (or may not) work. *crossing fingers*

Try using the same save slot. For instance, if your world was using the third slot on the old PS4, try downloading it to the third slot on the new PS4. Also, if the world has signs, custom-named chests, or gravestones, then remove those (by going into the world on the old PS4) and reupload to the cloud then try to download again on the new PS4.

I tried doing on ever single slot didnt work and the sad is the world is lost on the old ps4 because my brother deleted my terraria for fortnite.

Maybe I'll just start over thanks man for giving a solution to my problem but didnt work.

Thanks @Unit One

Back
Top Bottom