• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Negadium - Mharadium & Negativity

Support?

• Yes!

Votes: 490 97.0%
  • Nah.

Votes: 15 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MinieK

Golem
CONTEST!
You can sprite a Mharadium Forge, and the best one wins, and gets a place in the mod.
Contest going on until 15:th November.

gui10pow

Skeletron Prime
Illuminati Confirmed!
Miniek have 6 letters, illuminati have 10, 10-6= 4, Mod have 3 letters 4+3=7, Charon have 6 letters 7-6=1, The illuminati have 1 eye. Coincidence? I think no! Still not convinced? The illuminati pyramid have 3 sides, Eldrazi, Miniek and Charon have in total 19 letters 3+19=22. Mharadium have 9 letters 22-9= 13, Negativity have 10 letters 13-10= 3 (The Illuminati pyramid have 3 sides) Coincidence? I think no!

MinieK

Golem
Miniek have 6 letters, illuminati have 10, 10-6= 4, Mod have 3 letters 4+3=7, Charon have 6 letters 7-6=1, The illuminati have 1 eye. Coincidence? I think no! Still not convinced? The illuminati pyramid have 3 sides, Eldrazi, Miniek and Charon have in total 19 letters 3+19=22. Mharadium have 9 letters 22-9= 13, Negativity have 10 letters 13-10= 3 (The Illuminati pyramid have 3 sides) Coincidence? I think no!
That's hilarious, but now the mod thread is being spammed with "[something] Confirmed" messages, just because there will be an Illuminati-based mob. :p

Evilgrapez

Retinazer
So happy to be doing music for this mod! It looks like a lot of fun! I'm especially looking forward to the Negativity part of the mod! :D

Darklordofhell

Terrarian
You wanna wear our support banner? Here it is! It's made by @DarkAwesome !

Code:
[URL=http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/mharadium-and-negativity-mod-by-miniek-eldrazi-and-charon.35609/][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wzAdP21.png[/IMG][/URL]
Looking at this banner, I see some new things now. Looks like a giant horned flaming demon thing. And is that retinazor or a new boss? Man, I cant wait for this mod to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom