Votes: 15 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baal HYPUUUUUUUUU!!!!!
He's gonna be our best friend, I promise ;3
"Demon God Baal" (Bael) ... thank @ShadowDX for the sprites
G0qfu0c.gif

edit: damn it, I got it nearly perfect looping..

Speak of the devil. Literally.
I wanted to post a demon thing.
So here.
Capture.PNG

Knock yourselves out.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457395292,1457394727][/DOUBLEPOST]Note: may or may not be in the mod. I just used this as practice for more demonic stuff.

░░░░██░░████████░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░██░░██░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ██░░░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ██░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░ ██░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██ ██░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░ ██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░ ██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░ ██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░ ██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░ ██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░ ░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░ ░░██░░░░████░░░░████████░░░░████░░░░██░░░░░░░░ ░░██░░░░████░░██░░░░░░██░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░ ░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░

Speak of the devil. Literally.
I wanted to post a demon thing.
So here.
View attachment 99624
Knock yourselves out.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457395292,1457394727][/DOUBLEPOST]Note: may or may not be in the mod. I just used this as practice for more demonic stuff.

░░░░██░░████████░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░██░░██░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ██░░░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ██░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░ ██░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██ ██░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░ ██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░ ██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░ ██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░ ██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░ ██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░ ░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░ ░░██░░░░████░░░░████████░░░░████░░░░██░░░░░░░░ ░░██░░░░████░░██░░░░░░██░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░ ░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░
2 nice 5 me

While scrolling through trying to see if it has a test version, I got a little itsy bitsy hurt as I read the sarcasm part for whoever was looking for a link.

Which is an odd thing to write with irony/sarcasm as tModLoader itself is in the same section, along with plenty of mods with dev versions available.

Yeah, it's not mandatory. Considering a lot of topics have it, though, it's uncalled for.

Looking forward to a test release, good work on the mod. Cool ideas.

While scrolling through trying to see if it has a test version, I got a little itsy bitsy hurt as I read the sarcasm part for whoever was looking for a link.

Which is an odd thing to write with irony/sarcasm as tModLoader itself is in the same section, along with plenty of mods with dev versions available.

Yeah, it's not mandatory. Considering a lot of topics have it, though, it's uncalled for.

We should be releasing a test version of one of the bosses soon, as celebration for 200 upvotes.
But for now, you guys can all look at this:
ChampionsThread.png

Gaze upon the Champion's Thread! As an upgrade to a mod item, it's naturally OP as heck - well, so is everything else in the game. It powers up your yoyo in a special way - making some yoyos have more DPS than the Solar Eruption.

[DOUBLEPOST=1457717468,1457717447][/DOUBLEPOST]I wonder if @Pedguin will play this mod when it comes out...

We should be releasing a test version of one of the bosses soon, as celebration for 200 upvotes.
But for now, you guys can all look at this:
View attachment 100031
Gaze upon the Champion's Thread! As an upgrade to a mod item, it's naturally OP as heck - well, so is everything else in the game. It powers up your yoyo in a special way - making some yoyos have more DPS than the Solar Eruption.

[DOUBLEPOST=1457717468,1457717447][/DOUBLEPOST]I wonder if @Pedguin will play this mod when it comes out...
You know what, I'll try to get that version ready this weekend. It isn't much though, let's not overhype everyone.

edit: *sniff* I've been looking too much at Baal, happy he isn't giving me nightmares so far *sniff*

Heh, heh. Sarcasm is my thing. Don't blame me. I can't stand a sentence without sarcasm. For Kappa sake. Wait. I'm doing it again. xD

I'll go ahead and change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom