Support?

• Yes!

Votes: 490 97.0%
  • Nah.

Votes: 15 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is looks way to good to be a mod, it seriously looks like a DLC that would be sold for money. I am so stoked for this guys keep up the great work!

I think its made close to lava.
Well, you got the melted part down, but it isn't close to lava. Think about the color scheme of the liquid on top.
its look like honey to me lol
Not honey... But very close!
This is looks way to good to be a mod, it seriously looks like a DLC that would be sold for money. I am so stoked for this guys keep up the great work!
Thank you so much! We really try to make our work look good and be what we imagine. In fact, I'm redoing many previous sprites right now.
Thanks for your support!

Is it melted cheese on top of the bar?
Now I want to eat cheese because of the bar.
[doublepost=1466354113,1466354039][/doublepost]
Okay, new spoiler!
View attachment 119045
New bar, new ore, new armor!
What kind of bar could it be?
Well, it looks like the bar is melting, which is should be turning into a liquid. I`m guessing that it`s a special armor that has to do with solids and liquids. I betting that this is a melee bar.

Now I want to eat cheese because of the bar.
[doublepost=1466354113,1466354039][/doublepost]
Well, it looks like the bar is melting, which is should be turning into a liquid. I`m guessing that it`s a special armor that has to do with solids and liquids. I betting that this is a melee bar.
It's not melting, the bottom is hardening. Think about the color of the liquid. What item is related to both of the color schemes - the bottom and the top of the bar?

uhm............... lava and honey? seeing as how its hardening and in terraria, lava on top on honey makes it harden and that would also cause the glow... i know im wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom