Votes: 490 97.0%
  • Nah.

Votes: 15 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And here is a Resprite of the Mhardium Devil Rod
MharadiumDevilRod.png

View attachment 102932 i made this Sprite of the smallest DarkStar on Expert mode if you got any more request's then I'll be up to the challenge
That looks quite cool, even!

View attachment 102943 Maybe you could use this as Negativity Armor
:happy:
That's @Aesir's devset, lol. :p
But I still like it with blue on it. ;)

And here is a Resprite of the Mhardium Devil Rod View attachment 102947
I quite like it.
We'll find an use for it. c;

you should know that if you post spoilers don't put the names on the files because someone could download it
[doublepost=1459628831,1459628744][/doublepost]by the way those are some of my first pixelart

I can just about know this mod will be awesome with all these items plus having a good coder on your team who helps people in the official mod help thread.
btw his username is @Eldrazi
so im looking foward to the release of this mod and i have a feeling Illuminati will be a tough boss.

After all these Undertale references i'm starting to think PAPYRUS PRIME is actually a thing...

After all these Undertale references i'm starting to think PAPYRUS PRIME is actually a thing...
Nope. It won't be a thing.
And there are not going to be so many Undertale references as you guys think. For example, 'determination' isn't a word that Toby Fox invented or something, lol.

Nope. It won't be a thing.
And there are not going to be so many Undertale references as you guys think. For example, 'determination' isn't a word that Toby Fox invented or something, lol.
thank goodness someone realised this already, because there were some people actually trying to accuse others of copyright on youtube about using that damn word.

Just to offer my services I can help make sprites as I want to help with the progression of the mod
You can say no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom