OOC Neo Transpirence OOC

shut. he's supposed to be terrifying in the discord rp. but noooooooooo....

well ok see heres the thing
Your putting the blame on the wrong thing

the reason why Calamity has so much :red:ing conflicting things is because its a freeform, meaning there is no actual moderator of the events.

(I guess that's why I have a rule that I have not actually placed yet.)
Well...I guess.
But then again.
Try thinking about it like this.
Imagine that you're trying to make a realistic RP, but then brought in Kirby, now causing it to be connected with the Kirby Franchise.
And Kirby, has demonic space creatures, and wish granting giant clocks with faces.

I don't think that'll work very well with the realistic theme.

shut. he's supposed to be terrifying in the discord rp. but noooooooooo....

well ok see heres the thing
Your putting the blame on the wrong thing

the reason why Calamity has so much :red:ing conflicting things is because its a freeform, meaning there is no actual moderator of the events.
1. The spamming kinda makes it looks like that's his only trick though.

2. Yeah, but the inclusion of things Ulti doesn't want or need, like dimensions, still can make conflicting things to occur.
UltiDaniel said:
Well...I guess.
But then again.
Imagine that you're trying to make a realistic RP, but then brought in Kirby, now causing it to be connected with the Kirby Franchise.
And Kirby, has demonic space creatures, and wish granting giant clocks with faces.

Well there you go.

Well...I guess.
But then again.

why not review it on a case-by-case basis, then? warframe doesnt have as many asspulls as, say, the kirby franchise.
and on top of that, we can always just use the "Ghoul's reckless tearing at the fabric of spacetime caused Axl to jump entire universes" excuse. the ramifications of Ghoul's actions dont just effect the discord rp.
also, roleplay is a way of escaping pure realism.

1. The spamming kinda makes it looks like that's his only trick though.
well, it was, at first, just going to be him flooding the room with radiation and drones. however, again, you :red:s dont seem to know what radiation does to the body.

speaking of, that reminds me that i need to make a comment about fertility in the discord server. or the lack of. and thats only what i can think of off the top of my head

why not review it on a case-by-case basis, then? warframe doesnt have as many asspulls as, say, the kirby franchise.
and on top of that, we can always just use the "Ghoul's reckless tearing at the fabric of spacetime caused Axl to jump entire universes" excuse. the ramifications of Ghoul's actions dont just effect the discord rp.

well, it was, at first, just going to be him flooding the room with radiation and drones. however, again, you :red:s dont seem to know what radiation does to the body.

speaking of, that reminds me that i need to make a comment about fertility in the discord server. or the lack of. and thats only what i can think of off the top of my head

Well yeah...But...Unlike other RPs, this relies quite a lot on the rules, and logic established in regards to the current universe....
Wait! Maybe I can have a (Very) tiny exception, and cause something that gives your character memories from the place, yet the person themselves aren't actually from it, but rather from the current RP instead?

1. Portal shenanigans, as I said.

2. Radiation damages cells and their DNA, possibly impairing them permanently. Lack of fertility is simply a side effect of that. Also sudden weakness, shorten lifespan, and cancer is also a few of the many side effects. Plus you forgot to list what type of radiation it is. Heat radiation? Alpha, Beta, Gamma radiation? Be more specific and maybe they'll react better and in the way you wanted. Maybe some research would give you that.

Cool, cool.
Gonna need to decide things, plan things, do things, eat things, go to the hospital, and finish things tomorrow before I make the RP tho.

Does it take place on Earth?

((Wait I'd still have to alt Kaito because he is a literally a universe traveler.))

Darn. Looks like I can't use Kaito for this one. OH well, I have a jsab oc I haven't introduced to the Internet yet

Also, can a character have powers?

K.

Would any of these be op:
Turning invisible
Naturally having no arms and invisible, floating hands (they go the range of the average human's arm reach)
Capturing others inside herself (becoming able to use their powers, can only carry one person at a time)
Hiding inside others (giving them her powers, except for this one)
Typo said:
giving tdm

(Scooping process 2.0)
(She's not Funtime Blerix I swear! I'll prove it!)
image.jpeg

K.

Would any of these be op:
Turning invisible
Naturally having no arms and invisible, floating hands (they go the range of the average human's arm reach)
Capturing others inside herself (becoming able to use their powers, can only carry one person at a time)
Hiding inside others (giving them her powers, except for this one)

Er...
I'd say it's....Fine
(Although I feel like that may be too many abilities. But that may be just nitpicking.)
(She's not Funtime Blerix I swear! I'll prove it!)View attachment 224396

Hm.
Your drawing abilities have definitely improved!
(But so have mine.)
(*Insert drawing of...er….Ina? That I can't draw rn, because I have to make part 2 of Terraria AUTC before that.*)

(When you see 'Depressed' on the side.

...Defure? Is that you?)

*Remembers that Defure quit the Terrarian RP community*
*Starts to cri*

Back
Top Bottom