OOC Neo Transpirence OOC

While I could try to add something, but I doubt I'd get much attention anyways, given past experience.
Sigh...

I feel bad for this. And I really have no idea how to help. I'd need direction to help.

Just... please...
ed7m1ue35zo31.png

Well, here's another attempt. Given the amount of portals these days, I guess the no portal rule is nullified, so here's my next attempt. I'd probably start properly RPing if approved after 4th and 5th HR since school. But here's an app being ported from Galatic Collapse. I'll try to answer any questions that are of the app during the time between 4th and 5th HR.

Name: Fantasy (No surname given.)

Appearance: She usually appears as human, though she can swap her form, or her gender at will. Her species would be considered as an Animus Alter Ego. Her clothing, while aesthetically pleasing, look like pajamas, and are comfortable to move in, favoring agility over resistances.

Powers and abilities: She can realize inner desires of those around them, living up to her name as Fantasy, albeit with limitations, like being unable to truly control what others desire. When she uses a power she does not naturally possess, she must verbally program powers temporarily; a limitation to said power must be specified, and syntax errors can cause brain damage. She can levitate off the ground at most three meters and the ability can be used to glide or cushion fall damage, but cannot levitate higher than three meters from the ground.

Weaknesses: If she messes up her ability of programming powers, she will suffer psychic backlash. She can only have one programmed power active. Her heart is her main weak point, like anyone else, and removing it from her will kill her until she is revived or reformed. She does not have a true soul, and her state of being in constant contact with an Animus Alter Ego can be considered similar to possession. She is susceptible to any diseases that a human can possess, though having a natural resistance to them. Her skin is weak like a human's, therefore prone to paper cuts, and she can be seen as a glass cannon. A fast one, sure, but still glass.

Traits: She mainly seeks approval for two specific people, being Minimus and Animus, and will do things only to their bidding specifically. Her personality is therefore unstable, as she will willingly shift it accordingly to what those two people want. She is in constant communication with another Animus Alter Ego, though not always those specific two, and they can do a mental 'flush' to reset her mind back to her original state or a 'backup', in case of unauthorized mental probing, as well as flushing out unwanted intruders from her mind. This usually results in memory loss for her.

Backstory: Created as the embodiment of Fantasy in Amos Viren, she represents the fantasies of her creators, being Minimus and Animus. Her original purpose was to create worlds with her powers in order to create dreamscape alternate dimensions of everyone else to fill the void of Convexity. However, due to a mistake, she only listens to Animus or Minimus directly, and therefore, due to being unable to properly do her intended job, was stripped of her main original powers, though she still retained enough powers to serve as an adviser to the two, and by extension, the other Animus Alter Egos. Due to her mental abilities that were supposed to be used to receive memories of dreams and build them into dreamscapes, it was re-purposed into constant mental communications with only Animus Alter Egos, and no one else, making her a very useful scout to the Animus Alter Egos.

And I have no idea where my characters are anymore, or where anyone else is, or anything at all really.

Back
Top Bottom