Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are those new slime banners in the large picture? Excellent, great job as always!
EDIT: Also, looks like slime chairs, new crafting table, new mobs as well. Beautiful Hype.

3caf751f65.jpg

Banners... :passionate:

Aliens, @Leinfors' Slime Banners, Frost Legion and is that a Cyber Worm I spy in the top left corner?

EDIT: The bottom left one... is that a Cultist, perchance?
the cyber worm means something i dont know :/

This is looking great! I hope the new additions won't make the game use even more RAM/VRAM than it does right now though, as I can barely run the game if I don't completely disable the map.

Oh my, these are features I'm so excited about, even if they may seem a little bit minor. Seriously though, merging photos is so frustrating, thank you so much for the update - I continue to to look forward to 1.3. I'm sure our Terraria youtubers will be speculating these spoilers in no time!

I'm gonna be that one guy.

Will players be able to bypass SSC by placing money in their piggy bank VIA inventory editor, then using it to buy things on servers with the TShock SSC plugin enabled?

why is this not being sold to us as Terraria 2!?

There's so much awesomeness in this QOL portion of the update that you need to shut up and take more of my money!!

Awesome! Looking great! Tons of great features that I can only think "Why didn't we think of these before?" :happy:

Really, REALLY looking forward to 1.3. You guys keep up the amazing work! (Takes as long as you need, too. ;))

Anyways, I feel like I should highlight a few things to those with a less keen eye...
View attachment 21049

You forgot the Snowman in the top right corner. And typed right over the Slime Banners...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom