Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Moly! :eek: this looks so cool! Can't wait for it! The changes seem pretty awesome for me :) And I like the screen capture mode :D

I think what I enjoy best about our spoilers is that one thing is spoiled - in this case UI enhancements - but there are literally hundreds of other tiny breadcrumbs in the images that the community is adept at picking out.

Watching that happen and the requisite excitement never gets old.

Spoilerception! ;)

I think what I enjoy best about our spoilers is that one thing is spoiled - in this case UI enhancements - but there are literally hundreds of other tiny breadcrumbs in the images that the community is adept at picking out.

Watching that happen and the requisite excitement never gets old.

Spoilerception! ;)

Well you and the admins are teaching us that without us knowing ;)

HA! YES! I've been wanting a purple team since forever. Okay.. it's called pink, but close enough! I really love the new sprites, and how the shields and coins are all uniquely textured.

I also saw what appears to be a marble-like block? Awesome. I want to play this now, but the longer it takes, the more amazing the update will be. I think this may be the best spoiler yet, keep it up team!

EDIT: Oh right, the camera mode. Finally screenshots will be easier, and the background won't be all chopped up with different sections being darker/lighter!

I just noticed, there's a tiny slime house in the bottom left that literally has nothing of interest, and its sitting right next to the twin towers of 1.3 epicness... I kind of feel bad for it...

Terraria used 1.3 Spoiler!
Terraria's hype rose!
Powpowitsme used Flamethrower!
It had no effect..
Terraria used The Twins!
It's super effective!
Powpowitsme fainted!

But seriously though, I'm reallllllly hyped.

OH MY FLIPPING GOD IS THAT PINK PARTY!!!!??!!!??!!?! THANK YOU RELOGIC YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST I CANT BELEVE IT!!!!! PINK PARTY ok calm down, the entire screen capture is FLIPPING AWESOME! i like the Meowmere! :3

Sweet. I love it. The pink time is kind of random but I guess we now have as many gems as teams.

I love the new chest interface. I always keep my chests close to each other, using paint and different kinds to tell them apart. As I always keep at least one stack what ever it's for in each slot that would be very helpful way of dumping my loot, especially now that we can favorite items too keep them from depositing. I am also happy that we don't always need to pull coins out of our piggy banks and safes anymore when buying things.

Now I am wondering about what new items the Traveling Merchant has. That pic of his inventor has me excited.

This looks pretty good!

an hour ago I felt that now would be a good time for another Terraria spoiler to arrive...
weird...

Edit: Anyone got an idea why the silver-yellow new chests do look slightly different at the bottom? Looks like a bar/lock...

Edit 2: This pink grass could be the alternate hallowed biome ...the tree looks very much like a sakarua tree ... so it might not be just painted grass.

Also the brown grass appears in the graphite tower again. I start to belive that this is a new biome as well because the ropes the grass grew are brown as well. You can't paint those...can you?
Look:
2014-11-10_00010.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom