• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

New around these parts, hi!

CherryStyxx

Terrarian
Hello, my name is CherryStyxx, and I actually have known about Terraria for quite a long time.

Despite it taking a while for me to actually get on the forums, I decided to join as it's nice to have an outlet outside of the typical social media websites to chat about Terraria, and also because I figured that if anywhere would be a good place to ask for both advice and enjoy the game as is, it would be the forums.

To keep it simple for now:
- Obviously, one of my hobbies is video games. I particularly enjoy playing games with character customization, mostly because it helps with the immersion a little. I also like really malleable games where there's lots of options so I don't have to play the game the exact same way everyone else has. Another, quick hobby of mine is a weird mix of drawing and writing where I use one medium to compliment the other. Mostly drawing though. I suppose I also like playing tennis, but with my arthritis and bad knee it's been hard to get out and do it in the first place.

- I've only hardcore gotten into playing Terraria myself as of 2019, because before that it was more so watching YouTube videos and wishing I could be buying it and playing it. Now, thankfully, I've done so and have had fun all the way. #Mage4life by the way, I've basically always chosen to be a mage since I started playing because I like watching the pretty lights come from my weapons.

- All you really need to know about me outside of that is that I am a dude, and that I just really love that Terraria exists in the first place because it's given me a little bit of light in my dark life. So thanks a lot :)

Currently have beaten:
Terraria on Normal (Multiplayer)

Aiming for:
Terraria on Expert (Singleplayer)
Terraria on Master (Singleplayer)

Looking forward to my time on here.

Cheeyev

Official Terrarian
Hey, welcome to the forums!
I myself completely get why you joined the forums and like Terraria, and hopefully you're enjoying the game! I have to agree with you with the whole light bit as well, though.

Top Bottom