• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

PC New combined accessory

Kirby737

Terrarian
also isn't 1.4.1 the last content update?
Yea? What does this have to do with what I said.
Let people make suggestions. There's no point in telling them to stop. Just yesterday I majorly reworked one of mine.
Exactly, the guy just wanted to give an Idea if the developers change their minds. Besides I'm pretty sure there isn't any other place to show concepts in the forums.

Last edited:

(peb)ble

Official Terrarian
Well, that was a wild ride.

I think a fun item combination might be Master Ninja Gear and the Frog Legs are any variation of them. I think it would really play into the mobility aspect of the game and would be lots of fun!

Increased ascent, dashing, a chance to dodge, wall climbing, further falls and an extra high jump! It almost sounds overpowered.

Derpling Ω

Plantera
I think a fun item combination might be Master Ninja Gear and the Frog Legs are any variation of them. I think it would really play into the mobility aspect of the game and would be lots of fun!
Those are already the two best boss-killing mobility items in the game. If you have those on with a pair of wings you can easily dodge everything that isn't moon lord. It would definitely be overpowered.

(peb)ble

Official Terrarian
Those are already the two best boss-killing mobility items in the game. If you have those on with a pair of wings you can easily dodge everything that isn't moon lord. It would definitely be overpowered.
I could see that, but it would still be a fun item nonetheless. Maybe add an endgame element to the crafting recipe?

Top Bottom