Weapons & Equip New Shroomite Stuff!

combine them. take the three weapons, and let me smash em together. call the shroomite destroyer cannon. or something. idc just let me smadh em together!

This would be pretty cool. I personally have trouble getting my hands on enough shrooms to make shroomite, but with a killer shroom farm, this would be pretty cool. I could also see a summoner sentry that works a bit like a Giant Fungi Bulb, shooting spores that drift to an enemy.

As someone who frequently builds Massive Glowing Mushroom Farms in Terraria and doesn't stick to a Pure Class. I would love to see more Shroomite Weapons which gives more uses to Shroomite Bars aside from just crafting Armor or Movement Accessories. I generally see Turtle/Shroomite/Spectre as Evolutions of Chlorophyte that all evolve in different ways similar to how natural mutations occur. And seeing these get more fleshed out is certainly good.

Maybe the Venus Magnum could be upgraded to a accurate 3 round burst machine pistol or assault rifle from the clockwork one or upgrade the flamethrower into a arc thrower or a cryo launcher that had a chance to freeze enemies. I'll let you guys do the math on it because better than me at it.

Back
Top Bottom