tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

Same issue with the Grasper not dropping anything, not sure if that was intended or not. But from the lack of responses it seems it may either not be fixed or not for a long time until someone picks it up if allowed...

*EDIT*

Looking through the mods drops it does seem there is a trophy and pendant that he's meant to drop, though it may be a low chance or just not working. Also as a slight warning the pendant has a fairly annoying sound effect even when not moving....On top of it he doesn't get checked off on the boss checklist or at least didn't for me.

Excuse @DreamOfNightmares but i dont know if this is a bug or part of a recent update but when I make full restore potions they cant be stacked like any healing potion before, and before you ask I disable all other mods except this one and on a new world and character the problem persist I just want to know if this is intended.

Excuse @DreamOfNightmares but i dont know if this is a bug or part of a recent update but when I make full restore potions they cant be stacked like any healing potion before, and before you ask I disable all other mods except this one and on a new world and character the problem persist I just want to know if this is intended.
If he comes online again and notices your message that is

This mod is good, but it can be better if lots and lots of content was resprited, bosses AIs are great it self, but the thing it could have is Calamity-type sprite, I think it would be dope.

Same with weapons and stuff)

This mod is good, but it can be better if lots and lots of content was resprited, bosses AIs are great it self, but the thing it could have is Calamity-type sprite, I think it would be dope.

Same with weapons and stuff)
I hope sprites won't change. Calamity sprites don't fit Terraria style.

In my own opinion, Terraria doesn't as detailed sprites. And, sadly, not a lot of people have same opinion. ;(
Sadly yes... I actually hated Calamity long ago, it was having such an awful and stupid content, but after some months it got changed, and now it's one of the best exotic mods for terraria.

Sadly yes... I actually hated Calamity long ago, it was having such an awful and stupid content, but after some months it got changed, and now it's one of the best exotic mods for terraria.
I remember, you was spriting for Taradoxian. Probably 1.4 update will change situation with (pretty much) no Terraria styled mods.

The full restores are only supposed to be able to be stacked up to 5, so if this is the case then that's correct. Otherwise it is indeed a bug.

is this mod dead the wiki says its dead
I do want to push another update or two for this mod, I've just been incredibly busy with other things going on recently. So technically it did die for a while, but I do want to add some more things. I'm not sure I'll make it to the original planned level of content, but part of what I want to do is debug the existing content and make what's already made look even better.

Where do you get the Worm Eye to summon Grasper?

It is a 12.5% chance to drop from killing a devourer :)
[doublepost=1561665089,1561665002][/doublepost]
Does Grasper currently not drop a treasure bag?
It is planned for when I push the next update :)

using this in my current playthrough and already having fun, i remember using it a while ago and the bosses were incredibly fun to fight the mushroom one was my favourite though.

Is there a discord for this mod? With the new tmodloader 11.4 all the sprites are missing from the mod. The items etc. are still there.

Back
Top Bottom