1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

PC Not quite as annoying as the Guide

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pl0nkers, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Pl0nkers

Pl0nkers Golem

Hey guys. I'm Pl0nkers...

I've been playing Terraria since the 1.1 update and I'm still yet to get into Hardmode xD
    I'm not as big a fan of the dungeon crawling aspect as much as I am building and designing homes. (Hopefully I'll get some screengrabs on here eventually)

But all of that aside, I play mainly on the PC however I've been known to dabble onto the Mobile version and when I go back to see my little brother he always insists I play Terraria with him on the 360 (I'm so glad I got him into that and off Minecraft xD)

Anyway, I hope you're all happy to have me.. This is kinda the first forum I've joined so I'm a tad lost.. If someone could just give me a rundown on how to navigate this place that'd be fantstic. (Or maybe link me to a thread relating to that maybe?).

Now, enough about me. How are you lovely people today? :)

2. Nobody Important

Nobody Important Terrarian

Welcome to the forums, what are you looking for?

As a side note I recommend reading the thread by baconfry if you intend to make suggestions.

3. Pl0nkers

Pl0nkers Golem

Thanks for the welcome. I'm not exactly looking for anything right now, I'm just a bit lost on how to navigate the forums in general. Does that make sense?

4. Nobody Important

Nobody Important Terrarian

It makes sense but I'm not the brightest person on the forums. Or the thread most likely :D

I cannot explain things well.

5. Pl0nkers

Pl0nkers Golem

Ah it's fine, I'll eventually get the hang of it sooner or later :)

However, could you explain this "Start a Conversation" thing I'm seeing under everyone's name? o_O

6. Kazzymodus

Kazzymodus Moderator Staff Member Moderator

You can have private conversations with other members that are invisible to the rest of us. Useful for secret stuff, collaborations, or just for a nice chat with a specific person.

That being said, welcome to the forums!

7. DemonSword

DemonSword Steampunker

It's pretty much the "Private message/Private Chat " button.
    Clicking it will pull up a reply box and such, but has a title and can add people to the conversation. But only add people if they are interested.

Oh, welcome to the forums.

8. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

9. Pl0nkers

Pl0nkers Golem

Ahh! The love! Thank you everyone for popping by to say hello and helping me understand the "Start a Conversation" function <3

I'll be sure to get a few pictures of my builds once they're done for you :)

10. Krasunir

Krasunir Terrarian

Welcome!

Sorry, I'm not the best at greeting people.

11. Pl0nkers

Pl0nkers Golem

It's cool I'm terrible at making an introduction (As you can probably tell). I appreciate you took the time to say hi though

12. Skeltinon

Skeltinon Steampunker

Welcome to the forums! I suggest to aboard 1.3 hype train :naughty:

13. Pl0nkers

Pl0nkers Golem

Oh don't you worry my friend. I've been aboard that one for quite some time. However, do we have a date for when the update is going live? I've heard maybe July?

14. Skeltinon

Skeltinon Steampunker

Devs said they want to release 1.3 in July. There is no more detailed information(s) for now.

15. Cubicality

Cubicality The Destroyer

Coulda sworn it was June. Anyway, welcome! Do you need help on getting into Hardmode?

16. Pl0nkers

Pl0nkers Golem

I'm usually a solo player when it comes to Terraria (Mainly because god knows on how to set it up for multiplayer roll on 1.3 direct invites). My problem isn't that I CAN'T beat the WoF it's just that I get so wrapped up in my building projects that I just kinda.. Forget. Also, thanks for the welcome :)