PC nothing from workshop is working

newagefilth

Terrarian
can someone help me i had to reinstall terraria but none of the stuff i subscribed to in workshop arent showing up in game

Sorry about having to ask the obvious question(s) but... were you sure to 'activate' the Workshop Items that you subscribed to?
20220907193144_1.jpg

Example: Green Arrow means "Active".

Also, Terraria did 'soft update' not too long ago, resetting a good number of custom Player options, like Workshop Items, Controller Settings, Keybindings, and UI Scaling.

Sorry about having to ask the obvious question(s) but... were you sure to 'activate' the Workshop Items that you subscribed to?
View attachment 399179
Example: Green Arrow means "Active".

Also, Terraria did 'soft update' not too long ago, resetting a good number of custom Player options, like Workshop Items, Controller Settings, Keybindings, and UI Scaling.
how do i do that
edit: just realized what u are talking about, i meant nothing was showing up on the workshop menu. nothing is in the resource pack folder.

Last edited:
I can only think of several or more things that can be happening here, but that's the extent of my knowledge on the matter. 🤔 ☕
  1. A decent number of Workshop Items have been removed in the last few years [protesting, stealing, obscene content, etc.].
  2. I don't believe that Workshop Items work in the same way that "Cloud Saves" work, so playing on a different device won't transfer your "Packs".
  3. You may need to update your version of Terraria to 1.4.4.9, as "older packs" might've been updated as well, and no longer work with older versions of Terraria [though unlikely].
  4. Terraria recently had a 'soft update', so you might either have to "validate" your version of the game, or re-subscribe to the Workshop Items you want to use [try using the Developer's Choice packs to see if the problem persists].
  5. If Steam Workshop simply WILL NOT work for you, you actually have a location in your Terraria files, to manually install "Packs" in .zip and .rar formats.
ResourcePacks File 02.12.2023.png

Back
Top Bottom