tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Just a suggestion, I think you should greatly increase the spawn rate of the mod mobs, as it was with tConfig, I loved going to hell and finding about 5 of those huge enemies every minute, now I have to scower hell for ages in hopes of finding one diabolical imp, i dont know about everyone else, but I loved the outrageous spawn rate from the old version

Small updates for a bit, hopefully every Friday. No promises for now, though :<
Also to note, feel free to alter stats/spawn/whatever, and release as a rebalancing (just give credit : P )

how do i unlock the next spells with the black and white mage
[DOUBLEPOST=1424376713][/DOUBLEPOST]
you have to fix saurons mace because i doesnt destroy blocks like it tells in its tooltip
I forgot about that one, but I'll update it when I have time to test it :3

Just a suggestion, I think you should greatly increase the spawn rate of the mod mobs, as it was with tConfig, I loved going to hell and finding about 5 of those huge enemies every minute, now I have to scower hell for ages in hopes of finding one diabolical imp, i dont know about everyone else, but I loved the outrageous spawn rate from the old version
They'll be more frequent after Plantera is down >:3 currently, Demons have a 1 in 9 chance to spawn -- but I'll raise the D.imps. :3

well after plantera i had plenty of imps spawning in my hell, actually i had them sapwning all the time even before plantera :D
but if you want some iron golems go into the underground jungle, XD also juggernuts spawn basicly everywhere, including my skybridge :D

well after plantera i had plenty of imps spawning in my hell, actually i had them sapwning all the time even before plantera :D
but if you want some iron golems go into the underground jungle, XD also juggernuts spawn basicly everywhere, including my skybridge :D
:O Damn juggers

Keep your spirit up Omnir :D
There's gonna be much of issues

Any chance Deathgaze, Chronodia, Shirnyu, and Garland itself will come ? :naughty:

Also will Fog, wall, and barrier tome got it's duration longer ? 10 seconds is too short IMO

What do each of the rings do? The great magic ring, the one ring of men, and the other one ring I don't remember the name of.

shhh dont you like your 4 times dmg and 8 times crit ? XD
the one ring is 50% drop from sauron, doubles dmg and quadruples crit, ring of men doubles crit casts darkness and battle potion effect on player, great magic ring summons sauron and in fact for some reaseon when equipped gives the same stats as the one ring, however since this is theoreticly the same one ring of power it does make some sort of sense :D

the one ring is 50% drop from sauron, doubles dmg and quadruples crit, ring of men doubles crit casts darkness and battle potion effect on player, great magic ring summons sauron and in fact for some reaseon when equipped gives the same stats as the one ring, however since this is theoreticly the same one ring of power it does make some sort of sense :D
Ah, so do the great magic ring and one ring of power stack? That's mad stats son

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at BaseMod.BaseAI.WalkupHalfBricks(TAPI.CodableEntity codable, System.Single& gfxOffY, System.Single& stepSpeed)
at BaseMod.BaseAI.WalkupHalfBricks(Terraria.NPC npc)
at BaseMod.BaseAI.AIZombie(Terraria.NPC npc, System.Single[]& ai, System.Boolean fleeWhenDay = True, System.Boolean allowBoredom = True, System.Int32 openDoors = 1, System.Single moveInterval = 0.07, System.Single velMax = 1, System.Int32 maxJumpTilesX = 3, System.Int32 maxJumpTilesY = 4, System.Int32 ticksUntilBoredom = 60, System.Boolean targetPlayers = True, System.Int32 doorBeatCounterMax = 10, System.Int32 doorCounterMax = 60, System.Boolean jumpUpPlatforms = False)
at OmnirsNosPak.NPCs.OmnirsWitchking.AI()
at Terraria.NPC.AI()
at Terraria.NPC.UpdateNPC(System.Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.UpdateReal(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime)

when fighting sauron in space witchking caused despawn bug while beeing out of map and crushed the game

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at BaseMod.BaseAI.WalkupHalfBricks(TAPI.CodableEntity codable, System.Single& gfxOffY, System.Single& stepSpeed)
at BaseMod.BaseAI.WalkupHalfBricks(Terraria.NPC npc)
at BaseMod.BaseAI.AIZombie(Terraria.NPC npc, System.Single[]& ai, System.Boolean fleeWhenDay = True, System.Boolean allowBoredom = True, System.Int32 openDoors = 1, System.Single moveInterval = 0.07, System.Single velMax = 1, System.Int32 maxJumpTilesX = 3, System.Int32 maxJumpTilesY = 4, System.Int32 ticksUntilBoredom = 60, System.Boolean targetPlayers = True, System.Int32 doorBeatCounterMax = 10, System.Int32 doorCounterMax = 60, System.Boolean jumpUpPlatforms = False)
at OmnirsNosPak.NPCs.OmnirsWitchking.AI()
at Terraria.NPC.AI()
at Terraria.NPC.UpdateNPC(System.Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.UpdateReal(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime)

when fighting sauron in space witchking caused despawn bug while beeing out of map and crushed the game

I had the same problem when fighting apocalypse. I think the error report was almost identical. He left your screen despawned and chrashed your game right?

Back
Top Bottom