tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

fleeWhenDay = True
OmnirsNosPak.NPCs.OmnirsWitchking.AI()
and i was fighting near upper border of the map, with low gravity and their doging up many mobs got away up, so i quess there was a problem with witch king depsawning

So... Sauron. I've killed him like 50 times and his breastplate refuses to drop. Maybe it's bugged? I got lots of helmets and greaves, but no chestpiece. And lel I can facetank him and outheal his :red:.

//DropItem(codable, type, amt, maxStack, (float)chance / 100f, clusterItem);
BaseMod.BaseAI.DropItem(npc, ItemDef.byName["OmnirsNosPak:OmnirsTheOneRing"].type, 1, 1, 15, true);
BaseMod.BaseAI.DropItem(npc, ItemDef.byName["OmnirsNosPak:OmnirsSauronMace"].type, 1, 1, 100, true);
int sLoot = (Main.rand.Next(3));
int sLoot2 = (Main.rand.Next(4));
int sLoot3 = (Main.rand.Next(4));
if (sLoot == 0)
{
BaseMod.BaseAI.DropItem(npc, ItemDef.byName["OmnirsNosPak:OmnirsSecondAgeElvenHelmet"].type, 1, 1, 100, true);
BaseMod.BaseAI.DropItem(npc, ItemDef.byName["OmnirsNosPak:OmnirsSauronsHelmet"].type, 1, 1, 10, true);
}
if (sLoot == 1)
{
BaseMod.BaseAI.DropItem(npc, ItemDef.byName["OmnirsNosPak:OmnirsSecondAgeElvenArmor"].type, 1, 1, 100, true);
BaseMod.BaseAI.DropItem(npc, ItemDef.byName["OmnirsNosPak:OmnirsSauronsArmor"].type, 1, 1, 10, true);
}
if (sLoot == 2)
{
BaseMod.BaseAI.DropItem(npc, ItemDef.byName["OmnirsNosPak:OmnirsSecondAgeElvenGreaves"].type, 1, 1, 100, true);
BaseMod.BaseAI.DropItem(npc, ItemDef.byName["OmnirsNosPak:OmnirsSauronsGreaves"].type, 1, 1, 10, true);
}

thats the reason it randomly choose one option each time, and then you have 10% for it to drop, but that in fact makes 3% for each peice, and yes for me it seemed even lower, i only dropped helmet

perhaps changing code to this would help

{
//DropItem(codable, type, amt, maxStack, (float)chance / 100f, clusterItem);
BaseMod.BaseAI.DropItem(npc, ItemDef.byName["OmnirsNosPak:OmnirsTheOneRing"].type, 1, 1, 15, true);
BaseMod.BaseAI.DropItem(npc, ItemDef.byName["OmnirsNosPak:OmnirsSauronMace"].type, 1, 1, 100, true);
BaseMod.BaseAI.DropItem(npc, ItemDef.byName["OmnirsNosPak:OmnirsSauronsHelmet"].type, 1, 1, 10, true);
BaseMod.BaseAI.DropItem(npc, ItemDef.byName["OmnirsNosPak:OmnirsSauronsArmor"].type, 1, 1, 10, true);
BaseMod.BaseAI.DropItem(npc, ItemDef.byName["OmnirsNosPak:OmnirsSauronsGreaves"].type, 1, 1, 10, true);
int sLoot = (Main.rand.Next(3));
int sLoot2 = (Main.rand.Next(4));
int sLoot3 = (Main.rand.Next(4));
if (sLoot == 0)
{
BaseMod.BaseAI.DropItem(npc, ItemDef.byName["OmnirsNosPak:OmnirsSecondAgeElvenHelmet"].type, 1, 1, 100, true);

}
if (sLoot == 1)
{
BaseMod.BaseAI.DropItem(npc, ItemDef.byName["OmnirsNosPak:OmnirsSecondAgeElvenArmor"].type, 1, 1, 100, true);

}
if (sLoot == 2)
{
BaseMod.BaseAI.DropItem(npc, ItemDef.byName["OmnirsNosPak:OmnirsSecondAgeElvenGreaves"].type, 1, 1, 100, true);

}
}

hmm not much much bettter after 6 tries, though helmet dropped again XD ill change it to 30% for helmet, or 30% for brestplate or 30% for leggings

So... Sauron. I've killed him like 50 times and his breastplate refuses to drop. Maybe it's bugged? I got lots of helmets and greaves, but no chestpiece. And lel I can facetank him and outheal his :red:.

HOW DO YOU FACETANK SAURON, I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS

i prefer to use omnirs mod alone, i wouldnt feel the balance the other way, omnirs mob were designed to be not tankable, and im fine with that, just i think 5 accesory slots is not much for this mod XD
but you could tell me what mods do you use, perhaps i would go for the one increasing accesorry slots

Last edited:
i prefer to use omnirs mod alone, i wouldnt feel the balance the other way, omnirs mob were designed to be not tankable, and im fine with that, just i think 5 accesory slots is not much for this mod XD
but you could tell me what mods do you use, perhaps i would go for the one increasing accesorry slots

The mod that increases accessory slots is shockah's AC+

Back
Top Bottom