tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

im glad to see youre making progress, even if its not as much as youd like. the fact that youre still working on it is good enough for me :happy:

The current version of the download both on the main page and the one you linked seem to be 0.5.5. As none of the new stuff from 0.6 is in them.

Really small update ;___; spent time trying to get the brick blasting, nothing yet

v0.6.1
Loot added to demons
Added in Ancient Dragon, Ancient Great Dragon, Giant Spider

There is a glitch with 14 framed creatures -- I'm going to fix this soon ;__;

Last edited:
@Omnir here's an idea for the vanity only pack.

To make them legitimately obtainable the vanity only pack should either
-Have a single town NPC who sells all the vanity sets(armors would be made vanity sets to not give players a big advantage early on)
---I know @Fargowilta knows how to make NPCs have multiple shops, so you could set up the NPC to have seperate shops for certain vanity sets.

-Make them a rare drop from any boss loot bag(would make them expert only, and idk how to possibly program this with bosses from mods like thorium, calamity or spirit)

Really small update ;___; spent time trying to get the brick blasting, nothing yet

v0.6.1
Loot added to demons
Added in Ancient Dragon, Ancient Great Dragon, Giant Spider

There is a glitch with 14 framed creatures -- I'm going to fix this soon ;__;

Damn, that's an unfortunate bug. Your mod always had such nice smoove animations for all the critters.

As for the vanity thing, I think it might be best to drop a vanity bag from any npc with the boss tag that contains a chance at random clothes. As otherwise the player's inventory could become a horrible cluster if their farming the same boss multiple times and wanna check their normal loot bags. (and as Terra said getting specific mod bags to drop your items could be pretty annoying)

That will be something I'll look into :D I'm already looking into expert mode stuff, Though I'm sure the bags are going to need their own codes, etc, so that might take a while.

The 14 framed creatures -- I *think* I just have to remove the starting frame, and do the custom frame code and they'll be good. I don't get way it blanks out with animation style 20 :(

I'm honestly really impressed that you're still willing to port your mod to every new API that comes out.
Keep on doin' you, I love this mod.
Question: what is actually accessible right now without cheating things in, as far as armor/weapons/accessories go?

I'm honestly really impressed that you're still willing to port your mod to every new API that comes out.
Keep on doin' you, I love this mod.
Question: what is actually accessible right now without cheating things in, as far as armor/weapons/accessories go?
That is a really hard question to answer. Mostly late game that isn't boss-dropped (so mostly Tibia stuff)

Are there requirements to getting the new Town NPCs to move in? Or does the "NPCs added" refer to enemies as well as Town NPCs?

Assuming you're continuing mob-free/vanity versions in your updates, will you be including town NPCs in that as well? Personally, it would make sense to include them imo.

Regardless, thank you for all the great updates.

"Yes! Yes! YES!" M.Bison

Oh, I am so sorry for being way out of the loop for the longest time, Omnir.
I really didn't mean to be.

I'm so excited to see this mod get updated.
Please, tell me everything I can look forward to. Bolt 3 spam? Bolt 3 spam against other modded bosses? :)

"Yes! Yes! YES!" M.Bison

Oh, I am so sorry for being way out of the loop for the longest time, Omnir.
I really didn't mean to be.

I'm so excited to see this mod get updated.
Please, tell me everything I can look forward to. Bolt 3 spam? Bolt 3 spam against other modded bosses? :)
no bosses in yet -- looking for "floater AI" code. And Town NPC code.

And trying to get "Main.expertMode" working : D but a large amount of the "fighter AI" like the skeletons/Zombies are in. And many weapons/armors : D

Edit: Fixed the "missing frame" issue with all the enemies with 14 frames. This will be in the next update (and hopefully Town NPCs will be, too)

Last edited:
Double post because alert for Update! Although the "rest" will be down on Sunday~ (I will be doing the other 3 crystals, other town NPCs and various bug fixes by Sunday)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43695272/Mod 2016 tmodloader/OmnirsNosPak.tmod

v0.6.5
Added in Lich, Marilith, Kraken, Tiamat
Added in the Earth Crystal
Added in Black Mage NPC
Added in various other small enemy NPCs
Borked Apocalypse, Ancient Dragons, Ancient Dragon Lords and rotworms :(

We've a ways to go, still, but we're very close : D!
(I think v0.8.0 will be the "full release", with bug fixes from there on. And the Metroid additions)

Back
Top Bottom