tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Hey Omnir I wanted to play your mod with a couple friends, so would i need to get an older version of terraria in order to do so or by some other method?

Hey Omnir I wanted to play your mod with a couple friends, so would i need to get an older version of terraria in order to do so or by some other method?
This should work with tModLoader, which is current.

The "complete" one is from tAPI, which is only for Terraria 1.2.X

Double post: Update! I "fixed" the borked ones (except for Rotworm)

Edit: I badly need to fix the magic tomes...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43695272/Mod 2016 tmodloader/OmnirsNosPak.tmod
v0.6.7
Fixed the Town NPC
Fixed the Earth Crystal (Added in Fire, Water, and Wind crystals)
Added in the "revived crystals" to get ready for Chaos
Fixed some projectiles for monsters

Update hyyype! Also now the townies can defend themselves! I always wondered why my black mage/archer/legendary hero was letting slimes beat him up in the old days. That's the white mage's job.

Update! v0.6.8
(did the animation additions to the other town NPCs, but they're not in yet ;___;)
Added in the scrolls and runes (Tibia)
Began adding in Orcs (3 are in so far)

Sounds like very little, but it took many hours XD

The runes don't seem to work. The just go through enemies.
:( thanks -- I'll check out what happened there

Edit: found, fixed, but will upload when I correct the placement of the scroll spell's projections

Last edited:
What exactly this mod adds in the game? Here somewhere content list that i miss?
A ton of armors, weapons, npcs, items, and accessories from older games, primarily Final Fantasy and Tibia.

I'll be adding in Dark Souls, Metroid, and Faxanadu content after I'm done switching this from tAPI's version to tModLoader.

From the front page:

"This is a mod based around Final Fantasy, Tibia, and Lord of the Rings. I hope to expand to other stories, also. This modpack is very, very big, featuring well over 100 new creatures (including 9 bosses and 2 super bosses). It also adds in a ton of new items/armors/vanity.

Almost everything is looted. There sadly is no wiki for this mod yet, as I am constantly adjusting the values to make it as fun as possible. That, and I have no time : (

Please note: I mean to "balance" it from the 1.1 release to the 1.2.4.1 release, but note that my version of balance will very likely not be yours : P There will be overpowered items and monsters."

Not all of that is back in, yet.

I apologize, everyone -- my PSU(?) was giving a really bad chemical smell, so I didn't use my PC much, if at all. I got the new one in, today, and installed it. So far, no smell, so I'm guessing it was the PSU :(
I really don't think anyone would be mad at you for not using your computer while it was making toxic fumes, that would be a rather silly :confused:

So, small update just in case:

Update! v0.6.9
Fixed issues with scrolls/runes
Caravan NPC (might not be in right)

Currently fixing NPC projectiles, and then moving to NPCs

Another~

Update! v0.6.10
Fixed most(?) NPC projectiles
Added in Bomb, Ahriman, Barrow Wight, Cave Troll, Nazgul, Witchking, Sauron (no summon items, yet)
Fix NPCs (Thank you Compa!)

Last edited:
im playing this modpack in multiplayer 1.3.4.4 with my friend but it feels like we are playing non modded terraria i thought the modpack wasnt working but occasionally acient dragons/green dragons/ogres spawn and teleport around. My question is how do i start, what do i craft first?

im playing this modpack in multiplayer 1.3.4.4 with my friend but it feels like we are playing non modded terraria i thought the modpack wasnt working but occasionally acient dragons/green dragons/ogres spawn and teleport around. My question is how do i start, what do i craft first?
Well, the first thing you could start with, is wait for the mod to be released for tmodloader. lol

Back
Top Bottom