tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Ah, nope, i got it :) They spawn in magma caverns through to hell. But I made them spawn much less often. I'll look at the tibian ones, too

Ah. Okay. Well, I do know they were spawning way before the magma caverns. I didn't even get down to the first lava lakes before the first FF Fire Elemental showed up and nearly ate my face. :)

The new update seems to have made Heroes of I forgot the name, show up, It was fun to fight those guys again.
He also kind of exploded and died while jumping underwater.

Found my first dragon! During a blood moon on the surface. It didn't manage to hit me, since I was slapping it silly with the Muramasa. :)
Dropped the Flame Blast scroll, the one that uses it's attack. I do enjoy that skill.

K so I realized some errors with my all items map and here is the updated version! It also has a crafting/storage area and a hellevator with some style. The map also has no bosses downed other than the Eye of Cthulu, which happened during construction of everything so yeah :c It is fully playable if anyone wishes to use it for whatever reason they may have.

I got at least one bug that's worth pointing out: Your version of the Bronze Armor seems to make the Bronze Armor sprite for Thorium Mod turn into question marks.

Reposting this because I got buried under a DPS contest because my existing character didn't have all the shinies yet >_> Should I post this into Thorium Mod as well?

how do you make the alpha swords?
Alpha swords?

I have an issue with Earth Crystal, Fire Crystal, Water Crystal & Wind Crystal - I'm able to spawn the bosses, but they despawn like 1 second after spawn. Same with all type of golems except earth golem for some reason. They despawn @ first hit. does anyone know why?
Multiplayer? Try redownloading- reinstalling the mod

is there any way to unlock better spells with the black and white mage
Get to Hardmode, and they'll sell the best they can get (3rd tier)

Is there a glitch where skeletron can spawn despite it not being night? A message popped up when I talked to the old man while it was close to night and got the "come back when it's nighttime" msg then another message popped up saying "skeletron answered Gokloud (my character) plead for death" then one hit both me and the old man. Now he's gone lol

This is the aftermath, just skip to where i'm in front of the dungeon
I don't think this happens in vanilla since it never has before but idk
That's odd. Nothing I've done should affect him o_O it might be tAPI?

Reposting this because I got buried under a DPS contest because my existing character didn't have all the shinies yet >_> Should I post this into Thorium Mod as well?
I don't have any bronze armor in my mod, though o_O i'd post it in that one :)

What does the one ring do exactly? I know, I read the tool tip, but it can literally kill you just randomly?
Not yet, but I'm planning a major drawback to it.

hmmm, perhaps you could make one ring have some debuffs or speacial effects on player, as its power was always corrupting normal humans, and after killing sauron npc would spawn for example galadriel, and sell crafting station that would allow purifying the ring with the use of light souls.
also for a later content if you had a wish to expand it. there are a lot more creatures in the lotr universe. some of them holding even greater pwoer than sauron had, like those of the first age, by the creation of middleearth. many of those would be quite fitting bosses :D

So, Omnir, can you please nerf the spawn rate of Phantom Eye. He shows up all the time and everywhere in Hell and the area right before, and he literally kills me over and over and over again, beacuse there's no way to do enough damage to negate him.
Not to mention, I can't even get anything done because he literally shows up and hits me over and over.

I can't even find Titanium because every time I move to that area where the map can spawn Titanium, he shows up to kill me.
It's really really aggravating. I have 80 defense, and it might as well be 0 against him.

I'd love to get Bolt 3, but I can't get anything done to get better gear because he keeps stopping me from exploring anywhere on the map below the first lava area.
Can you please please fix his spawning issue?
Even if all you do is make it so he spawns very rare until you kill Plantera. Because seriously, his damage output is way too high to deal with until you get good Hard Mode armor, and you can't get good hard mode armor because he attacks you every time you get close to where Titanium spawns, well, for the most part. I managed to get one piece of armor at least.

He shows up in Hell, he shows up in the Dungeon far above hell, he shows up on all the sides of the map. Seriously, he just keeps going after me and it's really frustrating when I can't do anything.
Heck, I can't even find Great Dragons, Except on a Hard Mode Blood moon, but they tend to move at 300 MPH. :p
But Phantom Eye shows up every 4 minutes. I literally ran into 3 of them in the span of 3 minutes. I'm not even joking. Two of them were right next to each other, and then another showed up.

It's really not fun when I can't even get anything done.

Last edited:
hmmm, perhaps you could make one ring have some debuffs or speacial effects on player, as its power was always corrupting normal humans, and after killing sauron npc would spawn for example galadriel, and sell crafting station that would allow purifying the ring with the use of light souls.
also for a later content if you had a wish to expand it. there are a lot more creatures in the lotr universe. some of them holding even greater pwoer than sauron had, like those of the first age, by the creation of middleearth. many of those would be quite fitting bosses :D
I actually meant for Melkor/Morgoth, Ungoliant, Ancalagon, Balrogs, Fell Beasts, etc. :3 we'll see.

There's no real way to purify the One Ring, as it -is- Sauron. Being a Maiar, you can only go against the law Eru established by using your own essense/life force*. When Sauron created the ring, he used up much of his own (He's a maia of Craft, originally a servant of Aule). Also why Saruman (also a Maia of Craft) was so weak by the time of the Scorning of the Shire ;P

*It's also why Gandalf rarely used magic. Gandalf is a Maia of air, under Manwe (who "devised" the Great Eagles.)

But we'll see :D

And also going with Borch's thought in mind, you could add other ff bosses like Jenova, or Sephiroth (especially Sephiroth :))
I'd like ot get Jenova/Sephiroth in there. Might be a while ;) I'd -like- Kefka, Zeromus/Golbez, Xande, and a few others, also. We'll see.

So, Omnir, can you please nerf the spawn rate of Phantom Eye. He shows up all the time and everywhere in Hell and the area right before, and he literally kills me over and over and over again, beacuse there's no way to do enough damage to negate him.
Not to mention, I can't even get anything done because he literally shows up and hits me over and over.

I can't even find Titanium because every time I move to that area where the map can spawn Titanium, he shows up to kill me.
It's really really aggravating. I have 80 defense, and it might as well be 0 against him.

I'd love to get Bolt 3, but I can't get anything done to get better gear because he keeps stopping me from exploring anywhere on the map below the first lava area.
Can you please please fix his spawning issue?
Even if all you do is make it so he spawns very rare until you kill Plantera. Because seriously, his damage output is way too high to deal with until you get good Hard Mode armor, and you can't get good hard mode armor because he attacks you every time you get close to where Titanium spawns.

He shows up in Hell, he shows up in the Dungeon far above hell, he shows up on all the sides of the map. Seriously, he just keeps going after me and it's really frustrating when I can't do anything.
Heck, I can't even find Great Dragons, Except on a Hard Mode Blood moon, but they tend to move at 300 MPH. :p
But Phantom Eye shows up every 4 minutes. I literally ran into 3 of them in the span of 3 minutes. I'm not even joking. Two of them were right next to each other, and then another showed up.
Gotcha. I'll lower it until post-Plantera. To note, I haven't been able to test at all. He spawns in the dungeon and hell. But I'll fix that real quick for ya.

Edit: updated :) Should be rarer, now

Last edited:
Ah. THank you, Omnir!
He was becoming as common as Ancient Demons during a blood moon in Hell in Hard Mode with a battle potion active, while holding a Water Candle. :p In the older version of your mod. Unless there are Ancient demons here too. Haven't seen them.

Now I can finally get some Titanium armor, my first time getting it! And then work on getting the PHase Saber upgrade.

Oh, and as for bosses, I'd love to fight Keflka. Just make sure to give him Goner. :)

well i didnt realize you actually do have such knowledge over middleearth universe, well then now i can expand what i meant about the ring. npc i thought off the first wasnt any elves or such weak creatures in might. you caould make after defeat of sauron world to go in new mode, wiith those super spawns. and perhaps an npc needed to purify ring/sauron would be one of valars :D as sauron once already submited to one of them once melkor was in troubles, if i remember correctly. though i know this idea is slightly far fetched since sauron would be difficullt to convert back :} oh and btw since sauron was the commander of great armies you could make some summoning items dropping from him, perhaps one summoning orcs

Last edited:
As an update, I've gotten the upgraded Phase Saber, a Grenade decided to let me kill it, :p, and dropped Fire 3. So, now I almost don't need Bolt 3. Those Dark Elf Mages drop it right? I can't remember.
Still working on Titanium, that is so much rarer than Admantium apparently.
Blue Phantom Eye, I guess he's the Evil Eye?, showed up once, but he's so much weaker I kind of feel bad for beating him up. :p
I forgot the Final Fantasy 1 enemy names.

I'm going to do the Hard Mode bosses first, and then Plantera, hopefully that will get me enough stuff to take care of all the Post-Plantera fights you added, and other mods added.
Acccerory+ is the best non-Omnir mod ever. :)
Not to say Thorium+, dungeon spawning mod, Necropolis, Grealm, are bad, but they don't increase your accessory slots. :p

Also, did you add the Dark Torturer? Or was that Necro?
OH, and despite running a few mods together, there is no spawning issues that I've noticed. I think Tapi fixes those for the most part, right? I know that it fixes conflicts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom