tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Really? Because I don't think that hitting something while it's moving around trying to kill me will make it dig into the ground and despawn. :/

What enemies drop the dying wind crystal or where does the crystal "npc" spawn? I'm tired of farming monsters that I don't even know if it will drop it or not. Please someone help me

I once tested weapon DPS by making myself immortal to see what could kill him the quickest, so you cheated and probably used those tiger fangs. Highest DPS of all time
No, i acually just used alot of damage potions from other mods, weapons and death runes
i cant stand on Omega Weapon, constantly taking damage and expect to stay alive.
i guess you were hafl right, i did cheat to get the potions

you are not the only one. i think it is because the mobs are trying to reach you but fail, and then theyre like "screw it" and leave = bug? i dont know maybe
It happened to me too it doesnt seem like it a normal movement cause sometimes they jsut fly threw block and disappear. But i have had time where just like slightly teleport towards me to stop me from safe spotting them but most of the time is glitches oout.

Gotcha and thanks for all the replies on everything! you and Schoman have been a grand force of help in lot's of ways and when it all come's down to it I'll always support this Mod and anyone involved in it's inner workings amazing work on it truly.
Glad to be of some form of assistance.

Thanks but I was asking for the wind crystal; buuut at this point its obvious that it drops from the wind elementals and that I'm just a bit unlucky.
Try the rigth side of the map in the sky,
I head it's more common on the right
"// Spawns in the Sky." Quoted directly from the source code and looking at the code I see no references to the player's X position so it's probably just the fact that somebody said they had more luck on the right so a bunch of people started going to the right to farm. :p

"// Spawns in the Sky." Quoted directly from the source code and looking at the code I see no references to the player's X position so it's probably just the fact that somebody said they had more luck on the right so a bunch of people started going to the right to farm. :p
Try the rigth side of the map in the sky,
I head it's more common on the right

Yeah thanks for the help, I came across one hovering around 2-3 blocks below my skybridge around the middle of the map. I killed it and killed the chaos aswell but I just got a stupid bow and I'm depressed now :p

So far, nothing I do works to make the MP summon happen. I asked for help on Thursday, but no answer. I'll try the tAPI thread.

Hey Omnir, first off thank you, you glorious individual for all that you have done.

Second, I was a bit confused by the fact I was fighting the tiny trolls right up till I beat the wall of flesh.
I had a look into the coding and, well I'm not at all fluent with it, but I don't think the hp limitations/requirements are setup
for a lot of the mobs that are meant to have them (Ie, also checked Cave Troll)

Eager to see what you have planned for the future and once again, thank you.
I took out that coding, as it was messing with MP :< So I think I have or will change it to have them spawn up until the first boss is down.

I am having a few problems when im trying to play with my friend.
When we attack the golems, they disappear. After we got to the hardmod, the server crashes every 10 mins and the LOTR mobs heal themselves, so we cant kill them.
Is this a bug in the mod, or our server or instal?
nope had same problem played it for like 3 days and got about 50+ crashes. after a while we realized that it is going to happen everytime someone dies. and yes the golems are glitched and disappear the second they are touched. We literally quit playing the mod because it was jsut to much of a hassle to restart it every 20 mins unless we where building. But it also crashes for other reason too. You cannot use minecarts or anything pertaining to them. You cannot use mounts or it also crashes and it also jsut randomly crashes when you too close to the edges of the map. The entire mod is not ready to be played in multiplayer which really sucks because it is a really epic mod.
Yeah :/ for now, I have a disclaimer up saying it's not ready for MP. I truthfully don't get what on earth is going on with it. Sadly, every time I ask for help on it, it feels like I should know the answer? (I'm a graphic designer -- not a tAPI programmer :/)

Whenever I hit a giant mob (Juggernaut, Clay/Iron Golem, Dragons, etc) for the first time or if I hit them after a few seconds, they dig through the ground and disappear off-screen. Sometimes, they dig through a few blocks that are in the air and are not connected to anything and land on the platform right under it, which still lets me kill it. Anyone else getting this problem?
Hope to solve that in the coming weeks. Might just revert it.

I originally had them spawn more (or only) on the right side of the map -- took that out :3

That reminds me of the supposed "sweet spots" of the Necropolis mod, the similarity being they're both not real:naughty:

I might be doing something wrong, but escape tome doesn't seem to be doing anything. I love the mod by the way!

Back
Top Bottom