tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Hey, small complaint, but can you change back where the giant spiders spawn? I miss them in the early game. :(
Will be doing so :3 1.3 will give me tons of room for Omnir fun. Non-expert for peasants, Expert for true Omnir-sorts (who are also peasants, because OnlyAfro taught me that noblemen have sensitive hands).

Ah ok, thanks a lot! Appreciate the quick reply :) Wasn't actually expecting a reply for a while tbh. Anyways great mod, I play it with my friends (Multiplayer works OK besides the occasional crashes and Elemental crystals not spawning fiends). The mod's really well done and I hope you'll be able to make it even better :)

thanks :D when 1.3 is released, I hope to have things far, far more stable. It's currently embarrassing, but I don't want to have to rewrite the whole mod again after 1.3 (and 1.3 will be amazing, seriously)

Reactions: Azu
Will be doing so :3 1.3 will give me tons of room for Omnir fun. Non-expert for peasants, Expert for true Omnir-sorts (who are also peasants, because OnlyAfro taught me that noblemen have sensitive hands).

thanks :D when 1.3 is released, I hope to have things far, far more stable. It's currently embarrassing, but I don't want to have to rewrite the whole mod again after 1.3 (and 1.3 will be amazing, seriously)
Good! The spiders were always what kept me on ny toes! :D

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but......
I get this every now and then when playing, I have this mod, GRealm and Groxs basemod (obviously)
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.WorldGen.NextNPC()
at Terraria.WorldGen.SpawnNPC(System.Int32 x, System.Int32 y)
at Terraria.WorldGen.UpdateWorld()
at Terraria.Main.UpdateReal(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime)
Its getting rather annoying even though it does save my world afterwards.
Didnt do this till I beat skeletron.
Maybe its from a npc spawning? it only happens during the day it seems. And reading it says next npc and spawn npc in the error.
Still would like clarification.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is the right place to put this but......
I get this every now and then when playing, I have this mod, GRealm and Groxs basemod (obviously)
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.WorldGen.NextNPC()
at Terraria.WorldGen.SpawnNPC(System.Int32 x, System.Int32 y)
at Terraria.WorldGen.UpdateWorld()
at Terraria.Main.UpdateReal(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime)
Its getting rather annoying even though it does save my world afterwards.
Didnt do this till I beat skeletron.
Maybe its from a npc spawning? it only happens during the day it seems. And reading it says next npc and spawn npc in the error.
Still would like clarification.
So would I :( I don't know what that means, but I at least plan a spawning overhaul with 1.3 I'll try to take a look when able.

So would I :( I don't know what that means, but I at least plan a spawning overhaul with 1.3 I'll try to take a look when able.
Thanks! This is one of the few mods that actually got me to play singleplayer softcore and not stop. So I would really appreciate it.
I do believe it has to do with next npc to spawn, mainly from the error AND that it happened for the first time almost right after I placed the chair in my latest room in my...... homely, burrow.
Off topic: What is your gif/picture from? I am intrigued by it.
Though I am sure that questions been asked a dozen times :3

Thanks! This is one of the few mods that actually got me to play singleplayer softcore and not stop. So I would really appreciate it.
I do believe it has to do with next npc to spawn, mainly from the error AND that it happened for the first time almost right after I placed the chair in my latest room in my...... homely, burrow.
Off topic: What is your gif/picture from? I am intrigued by it.
Though I am sure that questions been asked a dozen times :3
I'll ask Yorai when he's not busy with too much XD

My gif is from Non Non Biyori (A very slow, relaxing anime. But it gets really funny). I cropped it from the NicoNico video "Night of Nyanpasu" (which is the overly energic "Night of Nights" meme version.

I'll ask Yorai when he's not busy with too much XD

My gif is from Non Non Biyori (A very slow, relaxing anime. But it gets really funny). I cropped it from the NicoNico video "Night of Nyanpasu" (which is the overly energic "Night of Nights" meme version.

O_O I think that video gave me brain damage, so many things happening........ I might check it out XD thanks.

U a big anime fan? I've never watched Non Non Biyori, but was wondering if u recommend it. (Big fan of other animes though)
I like very few animes, actually. I seem like an Anime nerd, but...

But I'd recommend it if you're into the more easy going sort of stuff. Although the bits about admiring an older person (and even finding them attractive.cute) can break the innocence, even that is light hearted.

I have found a bug! When you put The Undertaker in the guide crafting window it crashes terraria. Does anyone know how to fix it?

To put all your questions about whats omnir doing about the mod, its obvious, the release date of 1.3 was on 6/30/2015 which means he is waiting patiently for the 1.3 actual release to continue work on the mod, meaning he could have fixed all the bugs and such right now and waiting to do more work or hes taking a break until 1.3 gets updated, eitherway you wont see him till the new month

Back
Top Bottom