ONE LIFE MAN (Hardcore Terraria Playthrough)

Something happen? No new parts recently...

Just wondering...

-the sign painter

(Cookie to whoever gets the reference)
Just taking a bit of a break from writing this series. Wasn't really getting too inspired for the last couple parts, so I decided that maybe I should stop for a little bit. You can imagine that I would need that, seeing how often this thing is normally updated. Don't worry about me abandoning it though, I'm not planning on stopping for too long.

Just taking a bit of a break from writing this series. Wasn't really getting too inspired for the last couple parts, so I decided that maybe I should stop for a little bit. You can imagine that I would need that, seeing how often this thing is normally updated. Don't worry about me abandoning it though, I'm not planning on stopping for too long.

Alright, just wondering...

Hope you have a good break!!!

-the sign painter

(Still giving cookies to whoever gets the reference)

And I FINALLY caught up.
Also, thegamer apparently gave me a cookie. I don't know why, but all of a sudden the theme became XenForo's default without me touching it.
jk not really
Still, nice World of Goo.

And I FINALLY caught up.
Also, thegamer apparently gave me a cookie. I don't know why, but all of a sudden the theme became XenForo's default without me touching it.
jk not really
Still, nice World of Goo.

Yep, World of Goo FTW!!!

Also, take all the time you need with the new parts OP, we can all wait :)

Not sure why everyone's so surprised that chapter 32 is Minecraft, like wasn't this always a Minecraft series? I mean what else would it be, that one Terrarium game or whatever it's called?

Edit:
Now that it's April 2nd and not April 1st...

Last edited:
How does this remind me of Yogscast? Either way, I enjoy One Life Man. :merchanthappy:
Thanks. I don't really know what the yogs have been up to recently, but I know that they at least used to try giving their videos a bit of story, and they had a few story driven series (some of which NEVER FINISHED, LIKE SOI). Maybe that's what you're being reminded of.

Thanks. I don't really know what the yogs have been up to recently, but I know that they at least used to try giving their videos a bit of story, and they had a few story driven series (some of which NEVER FINISHED, LIKE SOI). Maybe that's what you're being reminded of.
Yeah, you're probably right. Anyways, keep up the good work!

If you and looked on my profile you'd see that I've still been posting here so...yeah, I'm still alive and still here. I'll dust off this playthrough and get it going again soon enough, don't worry, but really a month or two of no updates isn't really a particularly long hiatus all things considered (you know this especially well if you're a fan of Steven Universe). Just know that I'm not going to abandon this whole thing and leave it unfinished.

Back
Top Bottom