OOC (OOC) Ferro et Sanguis

Ferro et Sanguis
A Tale of Blood & Steel

Link to IC (not made yet)

The year is 2046. The threat of rising sea levels caused by climate change has forced many to move to higher land, and high levels of smog have blocked out the sky, cloaking urban areas with eternal darkness.
Meanwhile, the megacorporation Crescent Industries, responsible for owning almost half of the brands on the market and for creating around 75% of the world's pollution, is working desperately to clone endangered plant and animal species, create new intuitive methods for protecting the people. and to improve the quality of life in less fortunate cities and countries.

Or maybe that's what they want you to think.
The terrorist group SolarFlare claims that Crescent is responsible for the recent deaths, or rather, assassinations, occurring in the small city of Mell, a city that has often been labelled as 'rebellious' and 'dangerous' by Crescent representatives. SolarFlare also claims that Crescent has been using human testing in their science laboratories, and that Crescent has plans to use the current world leaders as puppets, used only to spread their propaganda and lies.

But you don't need to listen to them.
You can always trust in Crescent.
Crescent cares for you and your family.
Do not resist.

1. Character limit of 3 (may be changed in the future)
2. Follow TCF rules
3. Try to use OCs
4. Don't bunny characters (use other people's characters without permission)
5. Have fun.
Character Name:

Character Nickname:

Character Gender:

Character Age:

Character Appearance:

Character Species:

Character Height:

Character Weight:

Character Personality:

Character Equipment:

Character Abilities:

Character Backstory:

Character Quirks:

Character Flaws:

Extras/Trivia:

Music Theme (Optional):

Okay. I assume humans only, right (unless species are result of DNA manipulation)? Unless for some reason we can use an IRL animal to RP as a high-difficulty species.

I don't know if this is, but if so, I definitely don't think including species in the template would even make sense if this is.

Aaand there we get it:

Character Name: Vlasiv Pawłov

Character Nickname: Subject #435220

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 36

Character Appearance: Ragged clothes, short and skinny, with tall hair and beard due to neglecting. Has a clock that still works despite having a cracked screen, model Quartz, with silver chain. The clothes are nothing other than a tracksuit.

Character Species: Human (With acceptance of turning Pawłov into Changeling, Dragon or Cyborg)

Character Height: 1.76 m

Character Weight: 54 kg

Character Personality: Quiet, but friendly person. A homeless life did make him a bit snarky and lacking faith on any government or organization. So did the kidnapping.

Character Equipment: A clock, nothing else.

Character Abilities: Not applicable, unless the racial one, the sentience, is applicable.

Character Backstory: Vlasiv doesn't tell the backstory, but the general parts of it - He was a poor Belarussian who lost his job after major collapse of a company he worked at. Most people he knew got a job at Crescent, or joined SolarFlare, or got jailed. He got nothing, his savings were nil' and his house was foreclosed. Worse - his wife was killed shortly after.

Year after becoming homeless, he was kidnapped as a potential human example of survivalist.

Character Quirks: Resilent to the local pollution and hunger. Also quite agile.

Character Flaws: Very weakened due to lack of nutrients, and ill-healthy due to the same pollution.

Extras/Trivia: Has some connections to deposed Belarussian minister.

Aaand there we get it:

Character Name: Vlasiv Pawłov

Character Nickname: Subject #435220

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 36

Character Appearance: Ragged clothes, short and skinny, with tall hair and beard due to neglecting. Has a clock that still works despite having a cracked screen, model Quartz, with silver chain. The clothes are nothing other than a tracksuit.

Character Species: Human (With acceptance of turning Pawłov into Changeling, Dragon or Cyborg)

Character Height: 1.76 m

Character Weight: 54 kg

Character Personality: Quiet, but friendly person. A homeless life did make him a bit snarky and lacking faith on any government or organization. So did the kidnapping.

Character Equipment: A clock, nothing else.

Character Abilities: Not applicable, unless the racial one, the sentience, is applicable.

Character Backstory: Vlasiv doesn't tell the backstory, but the general parts of it - He was a poor Belarussian who lost his job after major collapse of a company he worked at. Most people he knew got a job at Crescent, or joined SolarFlare, or got jailed. He got nothing, his savings were nil' and his house was foreclosed. Worse - his wife was killed shortly after.

Year after becoming homeless, he was kidnapped as a potential human example of survivalist.

Character Quirks: Resilent to the local pollution and hunger. Also quite agile.

Character Flaws: Very weakened due to lack of nutrients, and ill-healthy due to the same pollution.

Extras/Trivia: Has some connections to deposed Belarussian minister.
Accepted

I am interested in this RP, but I have a few questions... first question is: is there the choice of choosing who your character works for?(as in, SolarFlare or Crescent?)

Well, I have an idea for what to do here.
Maybe a rewriting of my character for In The Void, since that RP died hard.

In this world, firearms are the most popular weapon. However, some people choose to use light and dark magic and weapons such as swords and axes, but it is a very rare practice.

This world is set on an Earth with most of the landscape underwater. While there are some modern day countries, most of the nations are fictional.

The only characters I'm really considering using are Esther and Noah...
(In the meantime, I have like 15 unused OCs, none of which I'm considering... in short, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

Back
Top Bottom