OOC (OOC) Ferro et Sanguis

I am starting to consider using Tiger instead of choosing one of the characters I'm already considering.

I really want to join this, but I don't know which character to use. maybe I'm being too limiting for my own good...

Also, I just noticed that your placeholder link to the IC is a youtube link... I don't think I want to click that link.

I've checked my options, and none of the things I haven't done before are going to work here. (Those things being: a researcher, or an archeologist.)

I don't think that would work either...
I could give a list of characters I'm already considering.

Alright, here it is:
Noah
Vani
Sam
Alternate
Raven
Autumn (He's an unused OC.)
Olive (He's supposed to be a companion, but he might work.
Appearance:
IMG_20200827_121619.jpg
)

Alright! now to get the pictures for Autumn because I don't have them yet... and I also don't have a text color for him yet

Name: Alternate
Species: Human
Appearance:
1SED7JR.png

Personality: Quiet, cold. Takes a while to warm up to people, but friendly to people she trusts.
Equipment: Gold Shortsword.
Abilities: Light magic.
Quirks: She's actually really skilled with her shortsword.
Flaws: She's easy to hit.
Text color: #157730
Name: Autumn
Appearance:
C132VAT.png
Capture 2020-09-16 16_44_47.png
Personality: Not sure how to describe it ;-;...
Equipment:
Equipment.png
(This was the best way I could show it... (Also, I had to edit the ammo numbers in myself, I had my inventory open when taking the screenshot...))
Abilities: Currently none, might change in the future. (Because I couldn't think of anything...)
Quirks: Pretty good aim.
Flaws: He absolutely sucks at melee combat.
Text color: #c3842c

Meanwhile don't expect me being active until 15:00 next day and Friday. So if it starts earlier, I'm going to ask something regarding my characters temporary stay as soon as I'm back.

Name: Alternate
Appearance: View attachment 292103
Personality: Quiet, cold. Takes a while to warm up to people, but friendly to people she trusts.
Equipment: Gold Shortsword.
Abilities: Light magic.
Quirks: She's actually really skilled with her shortsword.
Flaws: She's easy to hit.
Text color: #157730
Name: Autumn
Appearance: View attachment 292098
Personality: Not sure how to describe it ;-;...
Equipment: View attachment 292095(This was the best way I could show it... (Also, I had to edit the ammo numbers in myself, I had my inventory open when taking the screenshot...))
Abilities: Currently none, might change in the future. (Because I couldn't think of anything...)
Quirks: Pretty good aim.
Flaws: He absolutely sucks at melee combat.
Text color: #c3842c
Accepted

Back
Top Bottom