• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

tModLoader pbone's Utilities

Yeeeep, I've dabbled in starbound modding and it is, imho, horrid
As for portables I now have conflicting opinions, some people like it in underworld some like the crafting recipe. Dunno what I'll do, maybe a choice between them? (for context, it was changed to a recipe at the suggestion of someone, I might look into changing it back but having a toggleable recipe)
I'm a sucker for (good/clever use of) worldgen so that instantly got my attention, but if possible yeah I would just add as many config options as you can. People can't complain if they're given the ability to choose what they want right? (something Luiafk obviously won't let you do)

pbone

Spazmatism
I'm a sucker for (good/clever use of) worldgen so that instantly got my attention, but if possible yeah I would just add as many config options as you can. People can't complain if they're given the ability to choose what they want right? (something Luiafk obviously won't let you do)
Sorry for such a late reply, didn't see the second page!
I'd have to agree, finding something underground is much more wonderful than just crafting it imho, and it's what got me into Terraria initially. I've already got the worldgen re-introduced with a toggleable recipe, you just have to wait for the fabled update ;)

pbone

Spazmatism
v1.1.0 out! There's finally some items I've been meaning to implement for a while in this, and good bug fixes. Also got some good suggestions from the discord folk, so we have some more misc features and luiafk feature parody. As always, changelog in the main post

pbone

Spazmatism
v1.1.1 out! As always, changelog on the main post. There's quite a few new things this update, including some NPCs. I'll get around to updating the info on the post tomorrow, I had to release the update at around 2:00 AM for me because issues with mod browser credentials.

Top Bottom