Personality test for Terraria classes

The class that seemed to fit me the most was...

• Total voters
This is my first time playing on expert and i decided on playing on melee. was this a good choice?
once you beat a boss in phm Melee class is a good starter but the moment it is hm melee class becomes hot garbage,recomended to switch to ranged or magic until then right after your first mech kill (destroyer or twins recomended first) you can switch back to melee because of light disc/ excalibur if you fight destroyer first, if you are on mobile get true excalibur first (I used it on mobile and its seems better) then true nights edge unless you are on pc you can combine the excalibur with clorophyte and nights edge with souls that way any once you get the terra blade and hallowed armor everything should be good

Summoner: 6
Melee: 4
Mage: 3
Ranger: 2

This makes sense. I would play summoner more, but only FIVE SUMMONER'S ITEMS ON MY VERSION.

once you beat a boss in phm Melee class is a good starter but the moment it is hm melee class becomes hot garbage,recomended to switch to ranged or magic until then right after your first mech kill (destroyer or twins recomended first) you can switch back to melee because of light disc/ excalibur if you fight destroyer first, if you are on mobile get true excalibur first (I used it on mobile and its seems better) then true nights edge unless you are on pc you can combine the excalibur with clorophyte and nights edge with souls that way any once you get the terra blade and hallowed armor everything should be good
I've already beat the game with mage and ranger. is summoner an at least ok class?

I've already beat the game with mage and ranger. is summoner an at least ok class?
summoner is OK but is kinda bad early game, obsidian armor is the killer for summoners, REALLY OP, spider armor for minions To sum it up summoner starts weak but becomes really strong in the end the defens is low tho

I've taken this quiz for what I believe to be a third time, and I got different results.
Magic - 6 (This is my favorite class)
Ranged - 3 (Second favorite class)
Melee - 3 (Least favorite class)
Summon - 2 (Third favorite class)

I've taken this quiz for what I believe to be a third time, and I got different results.
Magic - 6 (This is my favorite class)
Ranged - 3 (Second favorite class)
Melee - 3 (Least favorite class)
Summon - 2 (Third favorite class)
lol u kinda like me execpt magic and ranged are swapped I like ranged better than magic, SOMETIMES and melee is my least favorite

Back
Top Bottom