Drawings & Paintings PersonaTea's Arts and Stuff

Hehe, I like the Family Picture thing! I can't take my character seriously with all the sparkles. Is he really that fabulous?

I kinda wanted to do headshots this time lol​

@serenesplash
At first I wasn't sure if her hair was dark brown or red. So, I went with red. (Is it red? ohgosh)
018___serenesplash_by_personatea-d9y4wt5.png
@Matsu
Handsome elfu.
019___matsu_by_personatea-d9y4wyy.png
@Snarferman
Awesome mask is awesome.
020___snarferman_by_personatea-d9y4x2u.png
@Blade Of Terraria
Here's your psychotic beetle~ (I think I kinda overdid the psycho part a bit or a lot hmm)
021___beetle_by_personatea-d9y4x8f.png

Hehe, I like the Family Picture thing! I can't take my character seriously with all the sparkles. Is he really that fabulous?
I think he's fab lol~ :rslime:

Most excellent. I love the smug face! And don't worry you got the hair right haha
(my OC's name is Aurora btw)
Thank you very much for this~ I'll be off drawing Mr. Balloon Fish now

Hey, I'll have the picture up later today when I can use a scanner, as I don't usually have access to one, sorry for making you wait so long...

Can I fill up the last request slot, since nobody else has taken it for awhile, and it's been another wave since I did? (Could I get a whole body shot though?) If so, does this count as a reserve post?

Last edited:
Hey, I'll have the picture up later today when I can use a scanner, as I don't usually have access to one, sorry for making you wait so long...

Can I fill up the last request slot, since nobody else has taken it for awhile, and it's been another wave since I did? (Could I get a whole body shot though?) If so, does this count as a reserve post?
Since noone requested for the fifth slot, sure `:happy:

Draw me on a unicorn, with the stardust set and dragon.
Done. `:naughty:
hJyEFoW.png

I drew a cyborg feesh with a blimp... those are balloons, right? (I'm pretty crap at drawing humanoids.)
ggl70OZ.png

Also, thanks for allowing me to make a second request! I'll get started working on your second one, hehe!
Here's my second request! ^-^
Could you draw my character standing with his feet spread slightly apart, holding this rifle (longer bayonet though please) across his chest, pointing to the right, with his left hand on the pistol grip? And then, have his tail positioned like this inbetween his legs (though they're not spread to the side as much). Also, could you have his face shape, ear placing, facial construction, and all that like this, but in a neutral expression, and still keep his long lashes, blue eyes and all that? A bit of hair from the right side (the one that's not flipped) falls over his eye, but doesn't completely cover it (as well as being waist length), please! Two of the tips of his fangs stick out of his mouth, and his hood is really bunched up, pulled around his neck.

The color schemes for his rifle and swords are as follows:

Swords: Hilts are dark walnut wood, the handguards and everything else are constructed out of dark gunmetal colored steel. The bevel of the blades is shiny polished steel.

Rifle: Constructed out of dark walnut wood, and gunmetal. The stock is wood, and everything else is metal.

IMPORTANT NOTE: He's really short, about 5ft tall. His rifle is as tall as he is, at the tip of the bayonet.

(The character is the same one as you drew before, please keep him girly!)

Last edited:
I drew a cyborg feesh with a blimp... those are balloons, right? (I'm pretty crap at drawing humanoids.)
ggl70OZ.png

Also, thanks for allowing me to make a second request! I'll get started working on your second one, hehe!
Here's my second request! ^-^
Could you draw my character standing with his feet spread slightly apart, holding this rifle (longer bayonet though please) across his chest, pointing to the right, with his left hand on the pistol grip? And then, have his tail positioned like this inbetween his legs (though they're not spread to the side as much). Also, could you have his face shape, ear placing, facial construction, and all that like this, but in a neutral expression, and still keep his long lashes, blue eyes and all that? A bit of hair from the right side (the one that's not flipped) falls over his eye, but doesn't completely cover it (as well as being waist length), please! Two of the tips of his fangs stick out of his mouth, and his hood is really bunched up, pulled around his neck.

The color schemes for his rifle and swords are as follows:

Swords: Hilts are dark walnut wood, the handguards and everything else are constructed out of dark gunmetal colored steel. The bevel of the blades is shiny polished steel.

Rifle: Constructed out of dark walnut wood, and gunmetal. The stock is wood, and everything else is metal.

IMPORTANT NOTE: He's really short, about 5ft tall. His rifle is as tall as he is, at the tip of the bayonet.

(The character is the same one as you drew before, please keep him girly!)
Thanks for the mecha feesh!!! :rslime: Awesome balloon too (Steampunky feel is always nice)!
Here's your request~ This is my first time drawing this type of body so... yeah.... I tried lol
022___rastriavis_by_personatea-d9y8t7t.png

Is there still a slot free? Id love to have a drawn image of Miriam.
Sure! Request one before I close it for a bit~ `:D

Ah wheeee!
Okay, so basically, she looks like this, except without the two atennaes, the front twintails and wearing a dress somewhat like this. (if you could make the dress a bit shorter and widening a bit lower, like on the pose image that'd be great)

Posing similary tothis.

Or just pose her as you'd like, up to you. Shes a very snobby and prideful character, if that gives you any ideas.

Ah wheeee!
Okay, so basically, she looks like this, except without the two atennaes, the front twintails and wearing a dress somewhat like this. (if you could make the dress a bit shorter and widening a bit lower, like on the pose image that'd be great)

Posing similary tothis.

Or just pose her as you'd like, up to you. Shes a very snobby and prideful character, if that gives you any ideas.
Accepted! Are the colors (eye, hair, clothes) similar to the references?

Back
Top Bottom