tModLoader Pet Army - Unlimited Pets

Hibub

Terrarian
Pet Army - Unlimited Pets
Every been stuck trying to choose between 2 cool pets, or just wanted more then one? With this mod lets you use up to 50.
This mod adds in an item allowing you to equip up to 50 pets, and have all of them following you at once. It also has cross mod support, and allows you to cancel all of the pets with one buff.
To get the "Endless Pets" item get 10 stone and 10 wood at a workbench.
To use it alt fire(right click holding the item) and add pets to the slots. Right now you cant add non-light pets(Light Pet support is planned soon).
Report Bugs here. I'm also a pretty bad artists so if you want to help me with the art, contact me here.
Thanks for reading this - Hibub!

Sadly it doesn't work... perhaps it's because I'm using pets from other mods? But that doesn't seem to be the case, since Dog Whistle doesn't get summoned either and it's vanilla :/

Sadly it doesn't work... perhaps it's because I'm using pets from other mods? But that doesn't seem to be the case, since Dog Whistle doesn't get summoned either and it's vanilla :/
It seems to work for me, are you clicking after you add the pets to the menu and after you have closed it?
If you are and it still isn't working, could you tell me your modlist?
Thanks for the report

Hello! Id like to say that the exo mech twin pet from cal val EX do not work with this item in any way, any idea on how to fix that?

Back
Top Bottom