Casual Pet Peeves

When a game has fixed-ratio pixel graphics (e.g. 2x2 or 3x3) but then has animations or movement that occur at a higher resolution than the pixels.

Terraria is the biggest culprit.

i hate when people do this
"Oh you're white? So you vote for trump and hate all other races and want them gone?
I hate you so i tell everyone that you like trump so they can hate you too
!"

Another one, when 'gay' is used as an insult.

"Hey, you only with girls, GAY!"
"Why are you two keep talking with each other? *gasp* Are you two gay?"

It's stupid, it's not even funny. And most people who say that don't know what gay means. For <expletive word>'s sake, I just feel bad for the one telling other people gay, they don't realize that they're making themselves look like idiots.

Last edited:
i hate being betrayed
i hate how easily attached i get to people
and i hate how all i can seem to do in the aftermath is blame myself why am i so stupid :/
i hate trusting people
Then don't trust people, usually I guess people seek short relationships, or something. Although a lot of people are just:redspin: {Insert Troll Here}
as for my pet peeve, currently is every hour or sometimes every second or so, my headphones like to screw with itself changing sound from one ear to the other, super low, static, etc. But I do however hate when I play different resolution games on Steam, because I scale my main steam, friends list, and chat on desktop, and when I play a game with lower resolution it just wants to :red:

People who still say darude sandstorm in youtube today, even though that joke was once a fever people still keep doing it.
Genwunners (gen 1 lovers and haters of gen 2+ of pokemon).
EDIT: Godmodders, online daters on kid games.
More on this point, People who hate on pokemon like Trubbish, but are secretly the leader of a Grimer/Muk fanclub. If you're going to hate on pokemon, at least hate on all the ones like that. :p

collectibles in games i just finished 100%ing far cry blood dragon and that was the last thing i had to do

I'm starting to get annoyed at people using the word "Hero" in reference to the victims of crimes and terrorist attacks. I mean no disrespect, but what did these people do that was heroic? It's a shame when people are killed by senseless violence, and they should be acknowledged and remembered, but please don't call them heroes just for having been there. To me, heroes are the ones who put themselves at great risk or under substantial burden to achieve some noble goal. Throwing that term around loosely is a disrespect to the people who knowingly put their life on the line to make a difference.

Weed.
Seriously, I think it smells disgusting, and it pisses me off how so many of those who smoke it disregard the personal space of others, stinking up public areas and neighbors' houses.
And I especially can't stand that so many people shove it in your face that they smoke it, and announcing that they're proud of being potheads, as if it were the next big Civil Rights movement.

EDIT: And now that the "cool kid" wannabes have full access to it, this is really spiralling out of control.

Last edited:
Pay to play games (mmos) and pay to win games.
And games (mostly MMOs) that needs to be a certain payment I have no access to to buy items.

1. I camp a lot and I find myself walking in a creek barefoot. Whenever I see a collection of dead worms at the creek bed...you can figure out the rest. Hint: squish, squish.

2. I'm washing the dishes and someone comes and places a dirty dish and their crummy, worm infested hideous excuse of a hand over the dish that I am washing.:redmunch:

3. Shoes. I spend 99% of my life bare foot. This leaves me to number four.

4. Over four years of walking my dogs barefoot, I have developed a rather strong "armor" on my feet. This allows my to walk an sharp objects with no pain. When I touch my heel, ball, and large to third toes they feel like smooth plastic and it creeps me the :red: out.

Back
Top Bottom