Pixel Art PhoenixBlade's Pixels

I understand if you're busy, and can't accept my sprite right now. Just wondering if you could make it or you have more important things to do, I just didn't know if you'd respond or not. :merchanthappy:

There are a lot of requests right now, and I aim to get them done. I've also had some schoolwork to get through, so please bear with me :)

That's alright. Would you be able to make an armor set based off it?
Sorry for the lateness, here you are:
HZD Armor.png

Hi! I LOVE your sprites. They look amazing! 10/10. Are requests still open? If so, I'd like to request a sprite of a lance, since my name is freelancer. A lance is a long, stick-like weapon that is mainly used for jousting. It is also used when Knights are not fighting in close combat, such as fighting dragons.

This is what a lance looks like:
latest

Can you sprite me the Daedric Armor from Skyrim in Terraria form, but where the red designs are make it green? It does not have to be an entire sprite sheet, just the image of it standing regularly.
DaedricArmor.png

Hey, I was wondering if you could do a few sprites for me...
I need a few variants of this:

One with a helmet
One red with fire on his head
One black with white eyes with a fuse
and One Cultist-like one

Think you can do it?

Credits to original maker of the sprite
I only did one cause I was swamped by requests:
Bomb.png

But I did use one of my old explosion animations and made a gif:
Imported piskel (63).gif

Can i get a sprite of these swords?
View attachment 167746
YinYangKnives.png

I'm gonna have to deny all other requests until this point. Those three were the oldest, and as said before, I'll only be taking three at a time. But requests are now open, so I'd love to see some new ones!

Last edited:
Can you make like a vanity armor that looks like Gardevoir? I'd really love to have that in my mod and obviously i'd give ya credits!

Can you do the arcana tarot card idea i had where its like a small card thats fits in your hand and just rotates
Arcana.png
LIKE THIS BUT MUCH SMALLER. id really appreciate ti

New policy on requests that contradicts the one on the OP but I’ll update it when I get home:

I would like to sprite more. So requests are open again. But...

I’ll take requests that I like and can refuse a request. If I don’t respond to your inquiry, sorry, I’m not feeling it :(. I’ll take most requests barring big bosses or tiles (decorative/furniture is a maybe). I’m on break for the next 5 days so I’m far more likely to take requests now. Also the queue starts after this post(sorry, guys from two years ago). I’ll be very sporadic.

Also, it’d be great if you could be detailed and tell me what you’re using the asset for! Context is key :)

See you then!

Back
Top Bottom