tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Not a big spoiler but heres some custom town npc ui yay

index.php

Attachments

• CustomUIYay.png
    CustomUIYay.png
    340.4 KB · Views: 2,059
Well, I fought gatekeepers as a mage this time, and even with some pretty strong gear this boss is still too cutting-edge hard for post plantera
needs to be moved to post-martian invasion or made less tanky, it's far harder than the other bosses in the mod are at the time you fight them.

Though it was a bit easier as mage since mage obviously has more items than thrower...

Hi everyone! this mod seems pretty cool and all...but I still don't understand how to travel :c
Added a small FAQ to the main page seeing that many people are asking this question. Here is the excerpt:

In order to Travel to different locations with the mod, you have to first obtain different
items that are labelled "The Traveller might be interested in this". Then, go to the Traveller npc, talk to him and press the button 'Quest'. This should prompt a dialogue and unlock the location on the map. Press the "Travel" button, and you can see the new location marked out as a white cross. press the white cross, and if everything is fine, it should turn yellow. This means that the location is selected. Then, press the Travel button on the bottom left of the map.

NOTE: There is a glitch in which pressing the crosses dont cause it to become selected if you are playing on extremely small resolutions. This will be patched in one of the hotfixes that will be released these weeks.

Added a small FAQ to the main page seeing that many people are asking this question. Here is the excerpt:

In order to Travel to different locations with the mod, you have to first obtain different
items that are labelled "The Traveller might be interested in this". Then, go to the Traveller npc, talk to him and press the button 'Quest'. This should prompt a dialogue and unlock the location on the map. Press the "Travel" button, and you can see the new location marked out as a white cross. press the white cross, and if everything is fine, it should turn yellow. This means that the location is selected. Then, press the Travel button on the bottom left of the map.

NOTE: There is a glitch in which pressing the crosses dont cause it to become selected if you are playing on extremely small resolutions. This will be patched in one of the hotfixes that will be released these weeks.
Wait this update is out already? completely went under my nose.

Ye it is, i had a feeling it went through many peoples noses too. Any suggestions on how to make it more well known?
From what I know, a good chunk of modders will announce a new update in their thread when it drops.
You didn't do that so I had no idea it dropped.
I mean like more officially VS an FAQ thing you did a couple of posts back.
Change logs also help in these types of things (I do read them, unlike alot of people likely)
That's my suggestion, and it bumps your mod back to the front of the forums for everyone to read.

Also, I don't want to sound spoiled but a quick hint on how to get the Mysterious Coordinates on the front page would be nice, I really hate it when mods add really cool features and I end up skimming over them because I wasn't aware they were there.

From what I know, a good chunk of modders will announce a new update in their thread when it drops.
You didn't do that so I had no idea it dropped.
I mean like more officially VS an FAQ thing you did a couple of posts back.
Change logs also help in these types of things (I do read them, unlike alot of people likely)
That's my suggestion, and it bumps your mod back to the front of the forums for everyone to read.

Also, I don't want to sound spoiled but a quick hint on how to get the Mysterious Coordinates on the front page would be nice, I really hate it when mods add really cool features and I end up skimming over them because I wasn't aware they were there.
Beat any boss lol, it will drop the coords. Also i totally forgot to announce the update in here when it dropped yesterday, my bad lol

UPDATE: SINCE I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT ANNOUNCING THE PREVIOUS UPDATE...

Pinkymod VU10.1 is out. The first of (probably many yet I hope its not many) hotfixes. It patches the annoying resolution glitch that prevents those ppl who are playing on tiny screens from accessing dimensions and stuff! Also resprites Void Titanite cos ye

PinkymodVU10_1

Last edited:
Hey, I don't know if I should post this in the enigma mod thread or this one, but since I can't find one for enigma, I figured this would be the best place to post this. Alright, so the enigma mod has made an update and it has made it so that the world is able to load in without issues even with this mod enabled. But after the world becomes loaded, my character is stuck in place. I can't use items, I can't attack, I can't take damage, I can't jump, and I can't move. But apparently, I can teleport using the map. I'm using a lot of extra mods alongside them, though, so it may be a different conflict. Let me know if this is something you can fix, if the author of the enigma mod needs to fix it, or if it's another mod that's causing this. I've attached the log and mod list. Let me know if you need any more information.

Attachments

• client.log
    129.1 KB · Views: 118
  • enabled.json
    1.4 KB · Views: 122
Hey, I don't know if I should post this in the enigma mod thread or this one, but since I can't find one for enigma, I figured this would be the best place to post this. Alright, so the enigma mod has made an update and it has made it so that the world is able to load in without issues even with this mod enabled. But after the world becomes loaded, my character is stuck in place. I can't use items, I can't attack, I can't take damage, I can't jump, and I can't move. But apparently, I can teleport using the map. I'm using a lot of extra mods alongside them, though, so it may be a different conflict. Let me know if this is something you can fix, if the author of the enigma mod needs to fix it, or if it's another mod that's causing this. I've attached the log and mod list. Let me know if you need any more information.
Since it was enigma's update, any problem caused since then is likely enigmas lol. Teleporting using the map may be a heros mod feature,i cant take a look at the mod list tho cos im on mobile. Also, my mod does not no longer teleport you off the map, i tested by loading very old worlds with the enigma fix. I am afraid but i dont think i am the person to ask for a fix

Great! But I can't travel 'cause in the load screen the game crash, so I think is for my potato-pc... But if is the resolution problem, I'll download the new update... Thanks!

Great! But I can't travel 'cause in the load screen the game crash, so I think is for my potato-pc... But if is the resolution problem, I'll download the new update... Thanks!
Alright, the problem is my pc </3
Oh, one last thing... Have a lot of "papers" with lore, but idk how to read or whatever do with them...help?

Alright, the problem is my pc </3
Oh, one last thing... Have a lot of "papers" with lore, but idk how to read or whatever do with them...help?
Buy a Wanderer's Journal from the Merchant and keep it in your inventory, and setup your "lore" key in your controls, put the item you want to read into your selected hand slot and press the lore key

Buy a Wanderer's Journal from the Merchant and keep it in your inventory, and setup your "lore" key in your controls, put the item you want to read into your selected hand slot and press the lore key
Actually, its bought from the Traveller npc now.

Oh and, i have an idea for how to make the dimension system more effective. I will try to see it implemented. Could i have your PC specs so i know what may cause a crash?

Hey, i'm really interested in this mod, but do i have to create a new world for this to take full effect? yes or no i would still play with anyway.

Hey, i'm really interested in this mod, but do i have to create a new world for this to take full effect? yes or no i would still play with anyway.
No, my goal is for the mod to be able to be added at any point of time and you can still enjoy the full experience!

Hi Linx! Thanks for your awesome mod. I have been playing with it way before the new update. I am having issues with the traveling part. Everytime I try to select the white cross, it doesn't turn yellow. I am playing on a 1920x1080 resolution.

Last edited:
Hi Linx! Thanks for your awesome mod. I have been playing with it way before the new update. I am having issues with the traveling part. Everytime I try to select the white cross, it doesn't turn yellow. I am playing on a 1920x1080 resolution.
Do you have a 100% ui scale, if not, set it to that. I also play with 1920x1080, no prob for me. Someone had reported a UI scale glitch, so that might be whats bugging you. I might release a fix later today as well.

HOTFIX VU10.2 IS RELEASED. Grab it on PinkymodVU10_2 and on the mod browser when it finally uploads my file completely.
This patches the ui scale bug, betters Mac Compatibility and other extremely important stuffs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom