• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Console Play Station Network Usernames

ShadowWeaper

Terrarian
Psn sonicblastaway
Ill add anyone just send request and ill add
[doublepost=1539321266,1539321081][/doublepost]
Ill add you
Im hoping to play and get some farther into the game then where i am now im stuck on the wall of flesh boss and im hoping to have a friend too
Im stuck on the mechanical bosses I can give u a full set of orchralacia armor (I forget how it's spelled)

Zebb ryan

Terrarian
PSN: TheDarkCrucible (please send message if adding due to i ignore blank/unspecified requests)
I'm willing to make new friends! the old group I use to game with fell apart so I could use some new faces, however I only will play with legit players hackers/duppers I'm not interested in playing with.
I have both Vita an PS3 versions of the game.
Hope this thread picks up a bit more!
Flatbunny289825 gday people new to the game first time online in terraria keen to get amongst it put in a good 80 hours so my charcters got some gear

Psn: DuckyThatCould
Discord: Kⱥ†ΐe๖ۣۜßuͥrgͣeͫr❥#7683

I dont have a mic. Only discord on mobile. So yea oof. I just beat golem, would like help either proceeding forward there, or doing something else. I also dont mind helping others. I prefer you add me on discord too so I can vc. I cant vc alot but I can sometimes!

ZeckBlade

Terrarian
Anyone got a Arch wyvern banner? I'm having a hard time getting it and its kind of getting on my nerves.
Never mind I got it.

Last edited:

BronsonBoys96

Terrarian
I’ll play with anyone who wants to play terraria with me on the ps3 my user is BronsonBoys96
[doublepost=1545544525,1545544381][/doublepost]Any one want to play with BronsonBoys96 ps3

Can i add you keep in mind i dont have great internet
Psn: DuckyThatCould
Discord: Kⱥ†ΐe๖ۣۜßuͥrgͣeͫr❥#7683

I dont have a mic. Only discord on mobile. So yea oof. I just beat golem, would like help either proceeding forward there, or doing something else. I also dont mind helping others. I prefer you add me on discord too so I can vc. I cant vc alot but I can sometimes!
What console you on?

Reven

Terrarian
My psn is shadowmut1994 im looking for people intrested in doing a fresh expert run and by that i mean making a new character for expert and not bringing any end game meta gear that would make expert easy if intrested msg me i play on the ps4

PSN ID is holder-of-9 I think. I'm on ps3 and I'm on right now, just starting the game, so I don't have anything really

Last edited:
Top Bottom