Play Station Network Usernames

Looking for UK based players to help and to help me for endgame events and bosses. Preferably adult gamers.

PSN: Watchman-TS

Please include why you're adding me and thank you all.

PSN: Stuciii
Ive just started the game after a long-pause.
I usually have time in the evenings. After CET time 8pm (currently moved to Krakow thats why)
Im 26 so would prefer normal adults.

A word of caution for PS4 players playing online multiplayer. Right now there is a bug where your world gets overwritten by your friend’s world. Or vice versa.

Please take a moment and make a backup to a usb drive of the characters and worlds that you care about before playing online multiplayer. Additionally, before going into a multiplayer session, open up a new world, then join your friend’s world - that way if your world is overwritten it’ll be a new world that you don’t care about.

20 y
PS4
PSN : yomedi
Search some player for trade or fight boss ( plantera expert mode or Moonlord normal mode )

Psn InsaneRageMonkey I'm playing sporadically since I'm in an active job search and about to get kicked out of my old house as it is being sold. usually late night or early morning I guess. Not to the point that I can solo anything but pre-hardmode bosses. Is it ever possible to solo hm bosses?
Good luck bro

I play on PS3 just deleted all worlds/characters and starting fresh as a ranger to begin, PSN: Hockeywiz5
Please aceept mine (Also dont ask why my username on PS3 is mrbinkyboot *AND IF YOU DO WANNA KNOW well its because i got my PS3 a WHILE WHILE ago!*)
[doublepost=1525734932,1525734829][/doublepost]
Hey my PSN is teeravis12345543 hit me up to play in 2018
Please Send me one ( My PSN is mrbinx08 Also dont ask why my username on PS3 is mrbinx08 *AND IF YOU DO WANNA KNOW well its because i got my PS3 a WHILE WHILE ago!*)

Last edited:
Hi all,

My psn is novalkS. I'm very new to the game and would love to play with a group.

I'm 31, male. Live in FL. Please let me know. Thanks!

Hello Everyone,

PSN is Wolfkid331, I'm looking to play with some new people, preferably a group. I will be hosting a fresh start server in expert mode, please do let me know if interested.

My name on ps3 is Da_Fear_Turkey I have Terraria on mobile but I rarely play it. I have a mic. If you want to hop on with me just add me and we can play. I'm looking for people around my age (8th through 12th grade) ~DankSquad

Back
Top Bottom