Please help i feel suckes...

Jonathan1241

Terrarian
:sigh:I Love Terraria, but terraria don't love me hehe, I played a lot of time I built a lot of houses farms and recently I've defeated the wall of flesh and entered hard mode.... I worked 4 hours to dig holes to stop the spreading, I felt good that I managed to stop it... then I began destroying altars... I got only the things I didn't want... I wanned 1)palladium 2)Mythril 3) titanium and I got 1) cobalt 2)orichalcum 3)adamantite I feel sick because I wasted more than 5 days on that word and I got totally destroyed... I don't know what to do I feel like I have no power for that game but I do love it... every comment will be appreciated -_-

Hey, welcome to the forums!
Sadly, while Terraria is a fun game, RNG is a crucial element in the game with drops and such. That really sucks to hear that you didn't get any of the ores you wanted. Are you playing on a PC or console?

:sigh:I Love Terraria, but terraria don't love me hehe, I played a lot of time I built a lot of houses farms and recently I've defeated the wall of flesh and entered hard mode.... I worked 4 hours to dig holes to stop the spreading, I felt good that I managed to stop it... then I began destroying altars... I got only the things I didn't want... I wanned 1)palladium 2)Mythril 3) titanium and I got 1) cobalt 2)orichalcum 3)adamantite I feel sick because I wasted more than 5 days on that word and I got totally destroyed... I don't know what to do I feel like I have no power for that game but I do love it... every comment will be appreciated -_-
I'm unsure what you need help with? Orichalcum isn't bad, in fact I'd take it over adamantite any day. I suppose you could make a second world and hope for the ores you want, as long as you don't think it's cheating. If you do think it's cheating, then fishing is your only option.

Hey, welcome to the forums!
Sadly, while Terraria is a fun game, RNG is a crucial element in the game with drops and such. That really sucks to hear that you didn't get any of the ores you wanted. Are you playing on a PC or console?
PC mate...

I'm unsure what you need help with? Orichalcum isn't bad, in fact I'd take it over adamantite any day. I suppose you could make a second world and hope for the ores you want, as long as you don't think it's cheating. If you do think it's cheating, then fishing is your only option.
i dont think its cheating but its getting out the fun of the game for me to start all over again....

ty for the advice... can i breake altars before WOF with my currect loot from him? cuz i want to cure spreding before the hard mode?

You cannot break it until the wall dies, attempting to do so hurts your character (it does like 250 damage iirc, so don't try it)
Ty mate I think I will retire from terraria for 2 days just to not feel like I'm forcing myself to do it because I feel that I don't have power for pc rn cuz I spend a lot of time and I like my house in the game so I feel bad about starting a new word

Ty mate I think I will retire from terraria for 2 days just to not feel like I'm forcing myself to do it because I feel that I don't have power for pc rn cuz I spend a lot of time and I like my house in the game so I feel bad about starting a new word
You don't have to delete your old world, just make a new world, bring your old character, rush wall of flesh, break the altars, steal ore, and then return to your old one.

You don't have to delete your old world, just make a new world, bring your old character, rush wall of flesh, break the altars, steal ore, and then return to your old one.
I rather live in the word that I prefer the ores in so if I'm creating a new world ill live in there as well... that's why... and I've done it once already so it will be my third world... ty for your advice :red:

Welcome to the forums, Jonathan!

Remember that not all ores are available in one world. Sometimes when one kind exist, the other kind will not.
ty for the advice... can i breake altars before WOF with my currect loot from him? cuz i want to cure spreding before the hard mode?
And in my opinion, curing the world before hard mode is kinda futile. Cause after you destroyed the Wall of Flesh, corruptions/ crimsons and hallow will randomly appear in various places of the world. Build a wall that protect your current town's biome, instead. It is worth to protect your NPCs and home base from the spreading biomes.

Welcome to the forums, Jonathan!

Remember that not all ores are available in one world. Sometimes when one kind exist, the other kind will not.

And in my opinion, curing the world before hard mode is kinda futile. Cause after you destroyed the Wall of Flesh, corruptions/ crimsons and hallow will randomly appear in various places of the world. Build a wall that protect your current town's biome, instead. It is worth to protect your NPCs and home base from the spreading biomes.
Thank you just saved me a whole bunch of time i was about to do it :)

You cannot break it until the wall dies, attempting to do so hurts your character (it does like 250 damage iirc, so don't try it)
Actually, It Does Half Your Health In Damage. So If You Have 50 Health, It Deals 25. If You Have 500, It Deals 250.

Straight From The Wiki
The Official Terraria Wiki said:
After a world enters Hardmode, they can be destroyed with Hardmode-tier hammers, but attempting to hit them with a hammer before Hardmode or a hammer with less than 80% hammer power causes the player to lose half their health and will leave the altar unaffected.

Back
Top Bottom