• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Please help

Jonathan1241

Terrarian
I need to defeat the destroyer but it's too hard for me... I searched on youtube ways to kill him and now I am trying to farm nimbus rod I waited for rain when it did rain I killed allot of nimbus and no one dropped it I am on hard mode and on jungle... if someone have a spare nimbus rod and can give it to me i would have been happy, I'm tired from farming it already 2 hours, thank you.<3

The_Milkman

Terrarian
I need to defeat the destroyer but it's too hard for me... I searched on youtube ways to kill him and now I am trying to farm nimbus rod I waited for rain when it did rain I killed allot of nimbus and no one dropped it I am on hard mode and on jungle... if someone have a spare nimbus rod and can give it to me i would have been happy, I'm tired from farming it already 2 hours, thank you.<3
do you still need the nimbus rod?

Top Bottom