IC Pokémon Wild Camp

Discussion in 'Forum Roleplay' started by SimeaseKitten, Mar 19, 2019.

1. SimeaseKitten

SimeaseKitten Terrarian

*You see two Pokémon fighting out in the field.*

2. Doppelsöldner

Doppelsöldner Retinazer

*Speaks to himself*
    "Aaannddd, the action is too early, I guess."

3. AlphaEspeon

AlphaEspeon Skeletron Prime

*calm mind intensifies, maxing out sp atk and sp Def stats* You ready? *uses an extremely powerful dazzling gleam*

((Btw you can’t dodge Dazzling gleam, it has 100% accuracy)

4. SimeaseKitten

SimeaseKitten Terrarian

*Being prepared for such an attack, Slammer rushes at Alpha with extreme speed before she castes dazzling gleam and combines X-Sissor with Extreme Speed, getting a for sure hit.*

5. AlphaEspeon

*gets knocked back* Well, that certainly was powerful. *dazzling gleam is used quickly*

6. SimeaseKitten

SimeaseKitten Terrarian

*Slammer jumps back, getting hit by the attack, quickly using metal burst to reflect the attack while taking a bit more damage doing so. Metallic waves are sent forward afterwards.*
    "So you ARE a fairy type! I thought you were just psychic. Anyway, this battle is getting pretty intense!"

7. AlphaEspeon

*is looking pretty tired* To be honest, it’s been awhile since I’ve had a tough fight. It is really fun though. *moonblast is used*

((What type is Slammer))

8. SimeaseKitten

SimeaseKitten Terrarian

"I actively train every day to be in the finest of shapes so I can participate in the poké stadium!"
    *He easily rolls forward dodging the moon blast by mere inches. He walks forth.*
    "Its a stadium built solely by Pokémon in which up to 32 pokémon participate. Each have a duel and the last one standing wins!"

((He is a secret))

9. AlphaEspeon

*uses thunderbolt* That sounds fun. *uses Moonblast quickly after Slammer dodges thunderbolt*

10. SimeaseKitten

SimeaseKitten Terrarian

*Instead of dodging, Slammer absorbs it and heals. he then uses the remaining electricity left and shoots it forth again. He prepares his claws.*

((Just starts playing Pokemon World if you know what that is.))

11. AlphaEspeon

*reverts back to normal* Alright, I think I’ve had enough. That was great. We should do it again sometime. *goes to find berries*

12. SimeaseKitten

SimeaseKitten Terrarian

*Slammer gives a thumbs up and a wink. He goes back to camp to see the rest.*

13. SolarDragonMarnyr

SolarDragonMarnyr Eye of Cthulhu

*Marlin quickly dashes over to Slammer, almost stumbling over his own paws with how fast he's going*

"Hey! That was a real nice battle!" *He calls to the other*

14. SimeaseKitten

SimeaseKitten Terrarian

*Slammer turns to Marlin with a big smile.*
    "Why hello there! Thanks as well! You must be... Merlin! Did I say it right?"

SolarDragonMarnyr likes this.
  15. SolarDragonMarnyr

*The manectric laughs a little bit, sits down, and licks a paw before speaking again.* "No, but that's alright. I get it a lot! My name's Marlin."

16. SimeaseKitten

SimeaseKitten Terrarian

*Slammer smiles.*
    "You know what? Why don't we do a mock battle and introduce each other more properly?"

17. SolarDragonMarnyr

*Marlin staggers back a little bit at the offer of a battle, but... he figures he should roll with it anyways.* "I'm up for one, but are you sure you're ready after the last battle?"

18. SimeaseKitten

SimeaseKitten Terrarian

"I am fine, trust me! It is a mock battle after all!"
    *He jumps to the field and starts stretching.*

19. SolarDragonMarnyr

"Alright..." *Marlin pads towards the other, stretches as well, then gets into a battle-ready stance.*

"I'll let you make the first move!"

20. SimeaseKitten

SimeaseKitten Terrarian

*Happy stares at you for a second, then starts the battle with preparing a combo.*