• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

IC Pokémon Wild Camp

AlphaEspeon

Retinazer
*calm mind intensifies, maxing out sp atk and sp Def stats* You ready? *uses an extremely powerful dazzling gleam*

((Btw you can’t dodge Dazzling gleam, it has 100% accuracy)

SimeaseKitten

Plantera
*calm mind intensifies, maxing out sp atk and sp Def stats* You ready? *uses an extremely powerful dazzling gleam*

((Btw you can’t dodge Dazzling gleam, it has 100% accuracy)
*Being prepared for such an attack, Slammer rushes at Alpha with extreme speed before she castes dazzling gleam and combines X-Sissor with Extreme Speed, getting a for sure hit.*

SimeaseKitten

Plantera
*gets knocked back* Well, that certainly was powerful. *dazzling gleam is used quickly*
*Slammer jumps back, getting hit by the attack, quickly using metal burst to reflect the attack while taking a bit more damage doing so. Metallic waves are sent forward afterwards.*
"So you ARE a fairy type! I thought you were just psychic. Anyway, this battle is getting pretty intense!"

AlphaEspeon

Retinazer
*is looking pretty tired* To be honest, it’s been awhile since I’ve had a tough fight. It is really fun though. *moonblast is used*

((What type is Slammer))

SimeaseKitten

Plantera
*is looking pretty tired* To be honest, it’s been awhile since I’ve had a tough fight. It is really fun though. *moonblast is used*

((What type is Slammer))
"I actively train every day to be in the finest of shapes so I can participate in the poké stadium!"
*He easily rolls forward dodging the moon blast by mere inches. He walks forth.*
"Its a stadium built solely by Pokémon in which up to 32 pokémon participate. Each have a duel and the last one standing wins!"

((He is a secret))

SimeaseKitten

Plantera
*uses thunderbolt* That sounds fun. *uses Moonblast quickly after Slammer dodges thunderbolt*
*Instead of dodging, Slammer absorbs it and heals. he then uses the remaining electricity left and shoots it forth again. He prepares his claws.*

((Just starts playing Pokemon World if you know what that is.))

AlphaEspeon

Retinazer
*reverts back to normal* Alright, I think I’ve had enough. That was great. We should do it again sometime. *goes to find berries*

SolarDragonMarnyr

Eye of Cthulhu
*Marlin quickly dashes over to Slammer, almost stumbling over his own paws with how fast he's going*

"Hey! That was a real nice battle!" *He calls to the other*

SolarDragonMarnyr

Eye of Cthulhu
*Slammer smiles.*
"You know what? Why don't we do a mock battle and introduce each other more properly?"
*Marlin staggers back a little bit at the offer of a battle, but... he figures he should roll with it anyways.* "I'm up for one, but are you sure you're ready after the last battle?"

Top Bottom