Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
I've been tooling around with this team at a few tourneys and they're doing pretty good so far.
Dragonite
Garchomp
Arcanine
Spinda
Raichu
Mawile
My only complaint so far is deciding between skill swap or swagger when Spinda's on point with Arcanine.

Technically, dragons are animals. Even if they are mythical creatures and they're bodies are made partially of ice, they're still animals.

I beat Steven the day after it came out. During the morning. The day it came out when I got home from school, I went and got Alpha Sapphire and beat all the gym leaders except for Wallace that day. I believe I stopped playing after catching Kyogre, went to bed and beat wallace the next morning.
I downloaded OR at midnight because I was going on vacation the next day. In all honesty OR > vacation. I played it at the airport and met dozens of other people with it on Streetpass.

It's my birthday, do I get a wish? :p Also, I've seen people with X and Y gym leader and elite four icons.
Well that's just because they're playing X and Y and beat the Pokemon League then set it to those. Or hacked ORAS, I think that works too.
What's really funny though is going on XY wifi then seeing all the people with basic trainer pictures because they're on ORAS.

I used to make teams for a hobby, my favourite tiers are definitely the lower ones, like UU/RU I can't stand battling with high tier, overpowered pokemon. I'm a bit of a pokemon hipster apparently :p . I just like giving the underrated pokemon a chance y'nno? (Having said that the ones in my sig is just my most recently made team) a dream would be too hard to pick, just thought i'd through my two cents in ;)

I used to make teams for a hobby, my favourite tiers are definitely the lower ones, like UU/RU I can't stand battling with high tier, overpowered pokemon. I'm a bit of a pokemon hipster apparently :p . I just like giving the underrated pokemon a chance y'nno? (Having said that the ones in my sig is just my most recently made team) a dream would be too hard to pick, just thought i'd through my two cents in ;)
I rather UU Mix battles. I get to use Pokémon I like, like Golurk and Cacturne.

Apparently Gallade was recently moved from like UU or RU to OU so my UU team is broken, but here's what it was going to be (tested it on Showdown):
Gallade
Roserade
Eelektross
Aggron
Clawitzer
Braviary

Well that's just because they're playing X and Y and beat the Pokemon League then set it to those. Or hacked ORAS, I think that works too.
What's really funny though is going on XY wifi then seeing all the people with basic trainer pictures because they're on ORAS.
I knew they were playing X and Y, but I didn't know you could use them as P.S.S. pictures. I never used it until after beating ORAS.

Back
Top Bottom