Pony's Feelventure

KKSLJaq.jpg

hmmm i want to make Helena a unique character of her own. But the juice wasn't flowing.
Will continue later.

ps ; my avatar was a failed attempt. but she turned out KAWAII~<3

PZtXrX2.jpg

so I had these two art for a long time now.,
I really dont know what look I should go for. cz darth's ava jz literally just some chemist and i thought i wanted to give him some more interesting characteristics.
so i went for a type of wandering/adventuring brewer kinda guy and the other a more scientist kind of approach. Looks like :red: either way, so any ideas?

I like the clothes of the one on the left better, but the mask on the right side gives more personality. I suggest somehow merging the two ideas?

PZtXrX2.jpg

so I had these two art for a long time now.,
I really dont know what look I should go for. cz darth's ava jz literally just some chemist and i thought i wanted to give him some more interesting characteristics.
so i went for a type of wandering/adventuring brewer kinda guy and the other a more scientist kind of approach. Looks like :red: either way, so any ideas?
Gah! I didn't get an alert!!
ruddy alerts yadayadayada

That is pretty awesome. The one on the right is pretty cool, but the one on the left is definitley more like my OC. I suggest adding maybe a few robotic armour/utility patches over some of the joints, shoulders or waist ect? Maybe a big laser gun on his back or a smaller pistil on his waist? But they are both amazing.

Damn. Your art is just so badass.

Edut: mYbe you could have the mask around his neck, but not actually on? Or clipped into a patch of robotic gear like mentioned above?

Incredible work, Pony. You have the skill and level of detail, and a similar style too, as a professional conceptual artist. Loving the art--it's a shame it took me this long to come across the thread and look through.

*reads about this amazing art you draw*

Pfft, it can't be that good.

*skims over the thread*

I need new eyes. Overexposure to awesomeness has ruined them.

10/10 would go blind again

(Also, Berserk? I love you. Full homo.)

That is pretty awesome. The one on the right is pretty cool, but the one on the left is definitley more like my OC. I suggest adding maybe a few robotic armour/utility patches over some of the joints, shoulders or waist ect? Maybe a big laser gun on his back or a smaller pistil on his waist? But they are both amazing.

Edut: mYbe you could have the mask around his neck, but not actually on? Or clipped into a patch of robotic gear like mentioned above?
Or jz draw Viktor. Amirite guise

and did you have a blast cropping the background cz i sure do everytime. No I hate it

Back
Top Bottom