Mobile Porque não tem Trap Door na versão mobile?

Zinenx

Terrarian
Eu procurei em todos os criadores básicos de Terraria Mobile, e não encontro trap door. Alguém pode me explicar porque? Foi incluindo este item ou não na versão Android?

Translation(for those who are lazy):
I searched all the basic creators of Terraria Mobile, and did not encounter trap doors. Can someone explain to me why? Did you include this item or not in the Android version?
====
I don't know if trapdoors are in mobile Terraria by the way.
====
Also, this thread should be in mobile help section.

He is saying in portuguese actually. O trap door so esta na versao 1.3 do terraria. E o mobile ainda nao chegou nessa versao
Spanish and portuguese are visually incredibly similar - sometimes identical, so he should be able to read it

unless he can't, in which case, I :red:ed up

obrigado, gracias e tank you all eu entendi quase todos. E estou bem decepcionado com a versão Android :(

Traslatiom
Obrigado, Gracias and thank you all I managed to understand everyona... or almost all. And I'm really disappointed with the Android version :(
I do not know much English or Spaniss. I'm sorry
But there,s a lot in Português it's the same as Spanish. It is a true xD

obrigado, gracias e tank you all eu entendi quase todos. E estou bem decepcionado com a versão Android :(

Traslatiom
Obrigado, Gracias and thank you all I managed to understand everyona... or almost all. And I'm really disappointed with the Android version :(
I do not know much English or Spaniss. I'm sorry
But there,s a lot in Português it's the same as Spanish. It is a true xD
Hi @Zinenx, glad you were able to understand the other posts responding to your question.

There is good news regarding the mobile Terraria version. It will get a big update later this year. There may be some devices that aren't going to be able to handle the update, but we don't have any definitive info on that yet. You can read more here - a lot of the info is about console, but there is mobile info in there as well:
The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile
A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

Back
Top Bottom