tModLoader Portable Storage

From some quick testing, 1- having both the bag menu and the equipment menu open at the same time, 2- having the opened bag in a hotkey slot, 3- then mousing over the bag icon in the hotkey bar instantly wipes all items in said bag. So while I like the idea of the mod, it's gonna need some bug-fixing before I'll want to use it seriously.

Are you working to fix when you disable the Vacuum Bag and all items contained are gone?
From some quick testing, 1- having both the bag menu and the equipment menu open at the same time, 2- having the opened bag in a hotkey slot, 3- then mousing over the bag icon in the hotkey bar instantly wipes all items in said bag. So while I like the idea of the mod, it's gonna need some bug-fixing before I'll want to use it seriously.
I'm unable to replicate the behavior, could you make a video of the bug happening?

Vacuum bag eats stuff pretty easily on multiplayer, and the Quantum Entangled Bag will eat stuff occasionally, this mod doesn't seem ready for multiplayer. Looking forward to updated versions though, this mod is a mod I'd love to add to all my playthroughs. (When I say eat, I'm referring to erasing everything in the bag)

Vacuum bag eats stuff pretty easily on multiplayer, and the Quantum Entangled Bag will eat stuff occasionally, this mod doesn't seem ready for multiplayer. Looking forward to updated versions though, this mod is a mod I'd love to add to all my playthroughs. (When I say eat, I'm referring to erasing everything in the bag)
Yeah, the mod isn't MP ready. It will be in v1.0 which will get released in 1-2 weeks.

Version 0.5 has been released! Hopefully fixing all MP related bugs and adding tons of QoL features!

I really like the idea of this mod.
I have 2 things to report though.
1. Dragging a belt or bag inventory window out of screen instantly crashes the game.
2. I seem to have a the same problem as ChaosMaster130 has. Items disappear from the bag often even the moment I place the item in the bag.
I am not sure what causes this exactly but I suspect that mod interference might be the problem as I have around 40 mods active currently.

1. Dragging a belt or bag inventory window out of screen instantly crashes the game.
2. I seem to have a the same problem as ChaosMaster130 has. Items disappear from the bag often even the moment I place the item in the bag.
I am not sure what causes this exactly but I suspect that mod interference might be the problem as I have around 40 mods active currently.
First issue will be fixed in the next version.
On the second one - Are you on SP or MP? Do you have all the updates? For me it was happening only on MP and I fixed that in the last version.

First issue will be fixed in the next version.
On the second one - Are you on SP or MP? Do you have all the updates? For me it was happening only on MP and I fixed that in the last version.
It happens in SP; I haven't had a chance to test it in MP yet.
I seem to have version 0.5 and there is no update in the mod browser available.

I'm having a similar problem to I equipped the bag to see how it work when I put items in it was fine then I moved it to another mod slot and all my items were deleted.

I'm having a similar problem to I equipped the bag to see how it work when I put items in it was fine then I moved it to another mod slot and all my items were deleted.
mod slot? Meaning, another bag or something?

I am having a hard time making the quantum bucket. The empty bucket it asks for is different than the normal empty bucket.

How do you make the new one?

I am having a hard time making the quantum bucket. The empty bucket it asks for is different than the normal empty bucket.

How do you make the new one?
(...)
Both issue are fixed in The One Library v0.2.1

Do you think you'd be able to make the Quantum Entangled Chest compatible with MechTransfer?
I imagine being able to put loot into a Quantum Entangled Bag, which then will be transferred to your storage system via MechTransfer quite useful and keeps your inventory clean while exploring.

Back
Top Bottom