PS4 Possessed Armor can break tall gates

DustTheRobots

Terrarian
I've had several Possessed Armors break down my tall gates during normal (not blood moon) nights, not a huge deal but figured I'd post it here anyway.
Also had some Zombies hit the gates and they didn't break them, so it seems to only be the Armors that can do it as far as i can tell.

I've had several Possessed Armors break down my tall gates during normal (not blood moon) nights, not a huge deal but figured I'd post it here anyway.
Also had some Zombies hit the gates and they didn't break them, so it seems to only be the Armors that can do it as far as i can tell.
by "break" you mean, opening them?
because I'm pretty sure possessed armors can do it normally. they can open doors too, even if it's not a blood moon (if the door isn't blocked from the inside).
there are some other enemies too that can do it even if it's not a blood moon, such as face monsters.

Yes, I meant to say "Break open" lol
And I checked the wiki before posting here and it said they can't open doors as of 1.4.0.1, but it could very possibly be wrong

Yes, I meant to say "Break open" lol
And I checked the wiki before posting here and it said they can't open doors as of 1.4.0.1, but it could very possibly be wrong
I'm pretty sure they can open doors. it might be just not a common occurance, because by the time you get to hardmode, you might have zombie-proof doors at most houses (like, a door that has a furniture next to it, so, it can't be opened toward that direction, and zombies, etc. can only open doors towards the inside.)

large gate however can't be protected like that, so it's quite noticeable that all these monsters can open it. quite funny too, because it looks like quite the strong gate, but in fact, it's probably the weakest, regarding zombies, possesed armors and similar monsters...

Back
Top Bottom