Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

Thanks, Hardmode.
It's not like I spent a lot of time on it or anything.

hardmodejungle_zpsm2kclsen.png

Due to my stupidity, I kept corrupting my worlds. Ever since the 'Corruption Day' as I call it, I have never found a SINGLE BEEHIVE. And I really want the Witch Doctor! MY OCD IS GONNA GO CRAZY!
I had a non-beehive world too. I spent hours digging through every nook and cranny of the jungle trying to find one somewhere and came up empty. I had to get the ingredients from a friend to craft the Abeemonation in order to summon and fight Queen Bee to get the Witch Doctor.

I would have to say finding clouds in a jar. I went through ten worlds, hundreds of golden chests, and didn't manage to find a single cloud in ajar. Eventually I couldn't live without it pre-hardmode, and cheated it in... I blame Obama.

Clouds in a jar are found in sky island chests, unless you're referring to an older version.

You guys are lucky.

My graphics card broke, preventing me from playing Terraria at all. Now I need a new pc, which won't happen for quite a while

If your card broke, why do you need a whole new PC?

When I spawned a new world, snow biome, 100-50 blocks to the right of me, corruption, 70-80 blocks to the left of me. Had to start in the snow biome .-.

Your quote makes me think of the melody to Stealer's Wheel, and appending "Stuck in the middle with you" in it :p

I don't have bad luck! :D

Stahp it!

Trying to create a world with the corruption: succeeded at the 6th try
Grinding 4 days for an unlucky charm: i got every possible pumpkin/frost moon weapon, 1 crimson key molder, 1 jungle key molder, 3 ice key molders, 1 hallowed key molder, a whoopie cushion, 2 bat hooks, every possible drop in the dungeon etc... just by trying to get that freaking charm...no success.
Unlucky Yarn is a drop from goodie bags.

I was just in the Jungle Temple, ok? Dark as hell so obviously I decide "Better put a Torch down" I over scroll. MAGIC. :red:ING. MIRROR.

I have never seen a Doctor Bones. EVER.
EVER.
In my entire history of Terraria-ing, never seen one.

I was in the dungeon for so long that I got hundreds and hundreds of ectoplasm, as well as a ton of Rocket Launchers and Shadowbeam Staves.

I was in the dungeon for so long that I got hundreds and hundreds of ectoplasm, as well as a ton of Rocket Launchers and Shadowbeam Staves.
How is that bad luck?

So, I was doing a Hardcore run, and the Clothier was out for whatever reason. I went to lure him in, when suddenly a falling star came and fell right on the Clothier. Naturally this killed him, but what was worse was that Skeletron spawned in place of him because it was nighttime! I wasn't ready at all and I died. :(

I've never obtained any mining armor other than the helmet from the merchant in all 1000+ hours of playing the game. I kill every one I see and still nothing.

My newest world is out for frickin' blood. I jump out of a pool of water and trigger a dart trap AND a boulder trap that were wired together somehow, boulder misses but the dart knocks me over the edge. I land on a pool of water and go "whew"...
AND I STEP ON AN EXPLOSIVE TRAP
WHAT IS THIS BULL:red2:

I once killed two vampire miners(mobile).
Both drop the mining pants.
Know I could have gotten the shirt instead of a second pants,I raged.

I'm not sure if this was a glitch or whether there is a chance that it happens, but the Wall of Flesh in my main world dropped no weapons.:nymph:

Well for one, every time I fight a boss like Golem, Fishron, etc. I will always get the item I actually want after everything else. Golem is stupidly stingy with the Picksaw, and Fishron has dropped so many freaking tsunamis when all I wanted was a tempest staff that I wanted to murder something.

Also, there's the fact that I had to kill over 400 demon eyes just to get a single black lens for the optic staff. And then since I was playing on a server, I couldn't use the thing anyway (I assume it would cause too much lag). But someone literally had to spawn in two gigantic mob of demon eyes just for one of the freaking things.

Oh, and when I first tried to make turtle armor, I got a turtle banner before I could get the third shell. The first two were easy, the third took forever.

I guess my current fishron hunt is the worst luck I had, since all other bad lucks weren't that tedious (though skeletron and WoF hunts are bad too). 7 kills in one day, lots more before this, still no wings.

Back
Top Bottom